Gimme ideas to illustrate and animate (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Ok so lately I've been making illustrations and short animations for my graphics portfolio and I like to do very random stuff :wimwim:

Here are some examples of illustrations I made. I animated them too, but I didn't upload them on youtube or something yet. But I want more 'topics', objects to illustrate. Idk, something you ate, something you've seen. Something you'd like an illustration for.

illustration-cinema.jpg


illustration-halloween.jpg


isometric-city.jpg
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Make something cottagecore ^^
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
A sushi roll bouncing onto a platter of sushi idk lol

what do you use to animate?
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
A sushi roll bouncing onto a platter of sushi idk lol

what do you use to animate?
Uuuu that's another nice one :pikahappy:

I animate in After Effects
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Some themes to think about I guess:

Viking, Pirate, Futuristic.

Would be cool to see what you come up with :)
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Some themes to think about I guess:

Viking, Pirate, Futuristic.

Would be cool to see what you come up with :)
on my list, thank you :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
Ok so lately I've been making illustrations and short animations for my graphics portfolio and I like to do very random stuff :wimwim:

Here are some examples of illustrations I made. I animated them too, but I didn't upload them on youtube or something yet. But I want more 'topics', objects to illustrate. Idk, something you ate, something you've seen. Something you'd like an illustration for.

illustration-cinema.jpg


illustration-halloween.jpg


isometric-city.jpg
what about the big guys buildings?
sm yg and jyp buildings :wimwim:

also what study do you do ? what do you want to do later on in life? you should totally apply for a job at SM or something and be the person who makes the promotion stuff for groups
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
what about the big guys buildings?
sm yg and jyp buildings :wimwim:

also what study do you do ? what do you want to do later on in life? you should totally apply for a job at SM or something and be the person who makes the promotion stuff for groups
haha thank you for the idea, but I already made a lot of buildings :nekosweat:

I graduated already, Communication and PR and a master in Computer animation. I want to be a Motion designer :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
haha thank you for the idea, but I already made a lot of buildings :nekosweat:

I graduated already, Communication and PR and a master in Computer animation. I want to be a Motion designer :sanapray:
so you could be making these type of videos

there is a lot on youtube, sometimes also with moving animals and other stuff in it, i wish i could make them
but if you graduated and have a masters, don't you have a job already then?

i wish my brain could handle masters shit but already would feel lucky if i can make it through bachelors degree
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
so you could be making these type of videos

there is a lot on youtube, sometimes also with moving animals and other stuff in it, i wish i could make them
but if you graduated and have a masters, don't you have a job already then?

i wish my brain could handle masters shit but already would feel lucky if i can make it through bachelors degree
Oooh that's a cool idea, since Christmas is coming :sanapray: I'll definitely go on the festive route soon.

Well I had a job already, but I moved to a new country for Masters and got my Masters degree a month ago and now with COVID and lockdowns... :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
Oooh that's a cool idea, since Christmas is coming :sanapray: I'll definitely go on the festive route soon.

Well I had a job already, but I moved to a new country for Masters and got my Masters degree a month ago and now with COVID and lockdowns... :nekosweat:
ah i see, i get it
go work at google
become a real big ass boss
:junweary: :lisalaugh: :wimwim:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread