TV Gimme more steamy BLs please. (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
I needs them. Pls. Anything that has skinship is good.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kinnie
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Wow I was summoned and I didn't notice:jisoosmh:
1. Why R U
2. What the duck (maybe just the Pree-Rambo cut...and possible trigger warnings apply)
3. Dark Blue Kiss
4. Addicted.
5. History 3: Trapped
6. History: Obsessed
 
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie and Jewel
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I just realised you posted this in the Korean section and none of the dramas I listed are Korean :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie and Jewel
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Haha it's fine any bl will do. I''ve seen addicted, why r u and i think one of the histories
 
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,953
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
I needs them. Pls. Anything that has skinship is good.
In that case, have you watched Matching! Boys archery? It's a really good drama to watch!
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
  • Like
Reactions: Yuzuru

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,953
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
  • Like
Reactions: Jewel
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
  • Love
Reactions: Yuzuru

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread