- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,274
- Reactions Received
- 21,574
- Location
- Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348
Note: feel free to post pics of guys but it won't be as effective

If I remember correctly, Woozi wrote Home?Stan Kai! He looks like a god!
![]()
Stan Woozi, he looks like an angel!
![]()
Yesh, that song is by him! THIS is also a Woozi song btw!If I remember correctly, Woozi wrote Home?
If so, i stan cuz that's a great song
![]()
Don't hurt me...but who's thatBut since you prefer girls... have one of my female ult!
![]()
THAT, is IZ*ONE's Chaeyeon, aka the best female dancer in kpop!Don't hurt me...but who's that
![]()
The *best*?THAT, is IZ*ONE's Chaeyeon, aka the best female dancer in kpop!
![]()
![]()
![]()
They would make ridiculously beautiful babiesGonna be posting both my female and male ults (mainly because I wanna drool on Taecyeon's abs)
![]()
![]()
I have seen them all, but none of them have wowed me like Chaeyeon has! To me at least, she is like the female version of Kai! (The 2nd video starts at the part where she really starts dancing)The *best*?
Have you seen Sinb or Chung ha or Momo or Lisa
![]()
Aggggh I love all of them.These 3 queens 😍
Yes they would. Altho if Taec wants, I could make him as many babies as he'd like!!! I'm available!!They would make ridiculously beautiful babies
Seulgi with those bangs is the best thing SM ever hadAggggh I love all of them.
Seulgi Bad Boy hair![]()
I don’t know if Chaeyeon is better than them all but she is really really impressive.The *best*?
Have you seen Sinb or Chung ha or Momo or Lisa
![]()
Damn, she's good!I have seen them all, but none of them have wowed me like Chaeyeon has! To me at least, she is like the female version of Kai! (The 2nd video starts at the part where she really starts dancing)
She deserves so much more love than she is getting... She is popular among western fans, but in asia she is one of the least popular members in IZ*ONE... I'm just happy she made it into the group though...Damn, she's good!