Gimme yourt K-pop hot takes and (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,180
Reactions Received
46,844
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,327
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'll tell you if I agree or not! (not to be confused with the Cafe thread of a similar title)
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,465
Reactions Received
39,097
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,799
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
There should be a minimum wage for Idols starting 1 year before debut and trainee debt shouldnt exist. Especially for training that occured before an idol reaches adulthood. And the CEO of 143 should be executed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: livelocked

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,180
Reactions Received
46,844
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,327
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
There should be a minimum wage for Idols starting 1 year before debut and trainee debt shouldnt exist. Especially for training that occured before an idol reaches adulthood. And the CEO of 143 should be executed.
I had no idea about trainee debt or 143's CEO. I do agree about minimum wage, though
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,180
Reactions Received
46,844
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,327
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,180
Reactions Received
46,844
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,327
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have another one

Big Ocean deserves more love
fixed it for ya! :kokorohappy:

not that I don't agree with you, but I couldn't help it bc we both have a "Big" band we're into that deserves more love!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

PWSwan

.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
1,839
Reactions Received
1,692
Location
The Psycho World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,031
There should be a minimum wage for Idols starting 1 year before debut and trainee debt shouldnt exist. Especially for training that occured before an idol reaches adulthood. And the CEO of 143 should be executed.
Sadly my ult, who also happens to be a CEO, is more likely to see any form of punishment than 143's CEO.
 
Joined
4 November 2025
Messages
1,319
Reactions Received
2,780
Location
the umbrella Corp.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,905
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
fixed it for ya! :kokorohappy:

not that I don't agree with you, but I couldn't help it bc we both have a "Big" band we're into that deserves more love!
YESSS THEY DO!

I LEARNED SIGN LANGUAGE JS FOR THEM INCASE I MEET THEM SOMEDAY
 
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,497
Reactions Received
13,784
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
86,405
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Idols need to be at least 18 to debut, and they need to implement healthier body standards for idols because its getting out of hand
Lip syncing also shouldnt be as harshly criticized because God forbid idols need a break :headache:
 
Joined
3 April 2025
Messages
4,399
Reactions Received
5,101
Location
South Korea
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55,501
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Idols need to be at least 18 to debut, and they need to implement healthier body standards for idols because its getting out of hand
Lip syncing also shouldnt be as harshly criticized because God forbid idols need a break :headache:
I'll say that too!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: TrinityJade

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread