Appreciation Gina Liano is a f**king Queen! (2 Viewers)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Have you ever watched the Real Housewives of Melbourne before? It's hard to find online, I think but it's honestly my fave Housewives show!
sadly no. but the housewives series seem super interesting
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
sadly no. but the housewives series seem super interesting
There's so many good ones although they can grow a little stale after a while... I think the Melbourne one is my favourite because I feel like Australians are a lot more blunt and up front plus they're allowed to swear a lot more on TV over there so the arguments are a lot less censored LOL
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
There's so many good ones although they can grow a little stale after a while... I think the Melbourne one is my favourite because I feel like Australians are a lot more blunt and up front plus they're allowed to swear a lot more on TV over there so the arguments are a lot less censored LOL
oh that sounds great
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread