Appreciation Girl group individual brand big data analysis results for March 2019 (5 Viewers)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Ty hun! I love Dreamcatcher so I appreciate being added! :pandalove:
Np! I just saw the activity you have been doing involving them and also have Dreamcatcher's name in your sig lol so I thought you'd want to be added :pandalove::pandahappy:
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Np! I just saw the activity you have been doing involving them and also have Dreamcatcher's name in your sig lol so I thought you'd want to be added :pandalove::pandahappy:
Yes I do. Lmao what activity btw? I'm a silent person XDDD
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yesterday I saw you post and liked posts in Dreamcatcher threads lol
Lol well guess I did talk about Dreamcatcher at some point XD Idk I think I talk mostly about 2PM (maybe cause no one else is appreciating my boys and they leave me alone in my fandom :pepesmug:)
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Lol well guess I did talk about Dreamcatcher at some point XD Idk I think I talk mostly about 2PM (maybe cause no one else is appreciating my boys and they leave me alone in my fandom :pepesmug:)
What happens at 2PM? lol just kidding!
Aww it's not nice being left alone in your fandom! Where are the rest of your crew? lol
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
What happens at 2PM? lol just kidding!
Aww it's not nice being left alone in your fandom! Where are the rest of your crew? lol
Lol you better be kidding. I'd be extremely sad if no one knew my boys:seokeyes:

Lol who knows. Hottest seem to have disappeared!
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Lol you better be kidding. I'd be extremely sad if no one knew my boys:seokeyes:

Lol who knows. Hottest seem to have disappeared!
lol it was a clock joke. Because they are called 2PM, I thought I'd make a little clock joke out of it lol
Who is Hottest?
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
lol it was a clock joke. Because they are called 2PM, I thought I'd make a little clock joke out of it lol
Who is Hottest?

Lol I know that it was a joke XD

Hottest is 2PM fandom. Gotta admit, 2PM do cater to their female fans by calling us Hottest!!:llama_flirt: Altho any male fan must have felt extremely uncomfortable XD
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Lol I know that it was a joke XD

Hottest is 2PM fandom. Gotta admit, 2PM do cater to their female fans by calling us Hottest!!:llama_flirt: Altho any male fan must have felt extremely uncomfortable XD
So does that mean you're the 'Hottest InSomnia'? 😂:queen::yolk::pandaboss:
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I used to be silent; but now I'm posting mire than ever. Maybe little however, compared to other members.:maheart:🙂
You still got more posts than I girl! Also, my account on AKP is almost 3 years old and I still haven't passed the 3k posts mark XD
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that‘s wonderful. The girls really are getting more and more attention
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
There's nowhere to go from here except higher :sanapray: Well done! :queen::llama_lovely:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread