- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,551
- Reactions Received
- 12,217
- Location
- Irene's hands
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
*Includes subunits.
Cr. to @girlgropsales on Twitter
For the first one, that's just the cumulative for the album without subunits?Ok found it.
Orbits thirsty af lmao, solos and subunits selling like hotcakes this yearFor the first one, that's just the cumulative for the album without subunits?
Look at how thirsty were Orbits for the solo albums...
![]()
THE GROWTHOrbits thirsty af lmao, solos and subunits selling like hotcakes this year
Including everything, Loona has sold 166K in the first 4 months of 2020 already lmao.
The growth every year
Except Butterfly era 2019 when BBC/Kakao M decided to fuck up
And cumulatively:
![]()
I know, having to pick and choose sucksTHE GROWTH
I hope they keep reprinting the solo albums, because I haven't been able to get my hands in one of those yet. The struggle of being a multistan really hits when you have to buy albums.
![]()