- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
spanish music is just heaven. also I might be in love with cazzu. such a queen
it‘s actually girls from different spanish speaking countries who came together to collaborate. in the urban latin scene girls usually don’t do that for some reason so Natt wanted to do this for them female empowerment movesI wish them good luck! GGs have it really hard![]()
I definitely heard of Natt before, is it just a one time thing then or are they gonna do more?it‘s actually girls from different spanish speaking countries who came together to collaborate. in the urban latin scene girls usually don’t do that for some reason so Natt wanted to do this for them female empowerment moves
I could possibly see more? they seemed tp enjoy working together so I wouldn’t count it outI definitely heard of Natt before, is it just a one time thing then or are they gonna do more?
thats definitely a reason to do moreI could possibly see more? they seemed tp enjoy working together so I wouldn’t count it out
exactly how I feel aboutthats definitely a reason to do more![]()