News GIRLKIND Xeheun & JK - Unit Debut XJR (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship



Both of the members are gonna debut in a new unit, while GIRLKIND's music so far has been really meh, I hope this one is good because both of the girls are amazing dancers





I'd hate to see their dance skills getting wasted with another bad song
​
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
yeah if I liked their music i'd definitely be interested in the group. Xeheun caught my attention in the first season of produce cause she's a great dancer
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread