COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Group 소녀시대 | Girls' Generation Official Thread| YEONGWONHI S♥ NYUH SHI DAE!!! (3 Viewers)

Your SNSD bias?

• Taeyeon

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Sunny

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Tiffany

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Hyoyeon

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Yuri

• Sooyoung

• Yoona

• Seohyun

• Jessica ( Former member )

• Total voters
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar

"지금은 소녀시대 앞으로도 소녀시대 영원히 소녀시대 서녀시대 사랑해 !"

SNSD consists of Taeyeon, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, and Seohyun.

Tiffany, Sooyoung, and Seohyun left S.M. Entertainment on October 9th, 2017 but for now,

their departure from SNSD wasn’t confirmed. Jessica left the group in 2014. SNSD debuted

in 2007, under S.M. Entertainment.

Girls’ Generation Fandom Name: S♥NE (So-One) | Girls’ Generation Official Fan Color: Pastel Rose Pink (ff4980)

Each member's social media will be listed further down.

Twitter: @girlsgeneration

Official Website: girlsgeneration.smtown

Youtube: Girls’ Generation
Taeyeon's SNS:
Instagram: @taeyeon_ss
Youtube channel: Taeyeon Kim
Jessica's SNS
Instagram: @jessica.syj
Weibo: @Sy__jessica
Sunny's SNS:
Instagram: @515sunnyday
Twitter: @sunnyday515
Tiffany's SNS:
Instagram: @tiffanyyoungofficial
Twitter: @tiffanyyoung
Youtube: Tiffany Young Official
Hyoyeon SNS
Twitter: @hyoyeon_djhyo
Instagram: @hyoyeon_x_x
Weibo: hyoyeon_GG
Yuri's SNS
Instagram: @yulyulk
YouTube: Yuri TV
Weibo: yurikwon_GG
Sooyoung's SNS
Instagram: @sooyoungchoi
Weibo: Sooyoung
Twitter: @sychoiofficial
Youtube: Sooyoung oficial
Yoona's SNS
Instagram: @yoona__lim
Weibo: linyuner90
Seohyun's SNS
Instagram: @seojuhyun_s
Twitter: @sjhsjh0628

"태연! 써니! 티파니! 효연! 유리! 수영! 윤아! 서현! 제시카 !"

Girls Generation Members Profile:
Taeyeon

Stage Name: Taeyeon
Birth Name: Kim Tae Yeon
Position: Leader, Main Vocalist
Birth Date: March 9, 1989
Zodiac sign: Pisces
Birth Place: Jeonju, North Jeolla, South Korea
Height: 158cm (5’2″)
Weight: 45 kg (99 lbs)
Blood Type: A
Hobbies: Watching movies, listening to music
Specialty: Chinese, Singing
Sub-Unit: Oh!GG, TTS

Taeyeon facts:
– She was born in Jeonju, North Jeolla, South Korea.
– She has an older brother, Kim Jiwoong, and a sister, Kim Haeyeon.
– She was cast in 2004 SM 8th Annual Best Contest (Best Singer 1st Place Grand Award).
– Her nicknames are: Taeng, Taengoo (Taeng9), Tete, Kid Leader, ByunTaeng (pervert Taeng), JumTaeng
– Her music talent comes from her parents. Her dad was a vocalist in a band and her mom had won children’s song competitions when she was young.
– Taeyeon used to travel from Seoul to her home almost every day on her trainee days.
– Although she’s the eldest among members, she acts like a maknae.
– Taeyeon said she didn’t want to be the leader at first because she thought that SNSD shouldn’t have a leader since 6/9 girls are born in the same year. (Strong Heart)
– She is short-sighted so she wears contact lens.
– Sometimes she sleepwalks.
– She is really scary when she is angry.
– Sunny and Sooyoung voted Taeyeon to the be the most popular among the members.
– She has dated Baekhyun from EXO.
– She was cast in We Got Married. Her husband in WGM was Jung Hyung Don (Weekly Idol’s MC).
– Since April 2012 she is part of the subgroup “TTS” together with band members Tiffany and Seohyun.
– On October 2015, she released the album “I”, making Taeyeon the first SNSD member to have a solo debut.
– Taeyeon is ranked 49th on TC Candler “The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2018”.
Taeyeon’s ideal type: “Wouldn’t the most basic factor be the guy’s pretty smile? To make their smile shine, it would be nice to have a guy with a clear white skin and red lips. I wish their style would look natural no matter the location or time.”
Sunny

Stage Name: Sunny (써니)
Birth Name: Lee Soon Kyu (이순규)
Position: Lead Vocalist, Sub Rapper
Birth Date: May 15, 1989
Zodiac sign: Taurus
Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, USA
Height: 155cm (5’1″)
Weight: 44 kg (97 lbs)
Blood Type: B
Hobbies: Listening to music, shopping
Specialty: Sports
Sub-Unit: Oh!GG

Sunny facts:
– She was born in Los Angeles, California, USA, and later moved to Kuwait. But, then her family moved back to South Korea because of the Gulf War.
– She has 2 older sisters (Lee Eun-kyu, Lee Jin-kyu).
– Sunny shares the same Birthday with her two sisters, all three of them were born on May 15 (different years though).
– Her uncle is Lee Soo-Man (SM Entertainment’s president).
– She joined Starlight Entertainment (one of SM Academy) in 1998 and trained for five years before becoming a part of Sugar, but the duo never debuted and disbanded.
– In 2007 she became a trainee of SM Entertainment and debuted with SNSD after a few months of training.
– Her nicknames are: Soonkyu, DJ Soon, Ssun, Sunny Bunny, Choi Danshin (the shortest).
– She had a grade of 97.5 in getting her drivers license.
– Sunny and Taeyeon were called “the short duo”.
– Sunny can do the zombie dance in a sexy way.
– She can imitate Tiffany’s eye smile.
– Sunny hates red bean paste, so whenever they eat bungobbang (type of bread/cake with red bean in the middle), she only eats the head and the tail (parts without too much red bean paste) and gives the rest to Taeyeon who LOVES red bean paste.
– She has a phobia of firework explosions.
– She acted in several musical theaters, like “Singin’ in the rain”, “Catch me if you can” in Korea and Japan.
Sunny’s ideal type: “He has to be generous. I wish he is really kind and friendly to elders and children. Wouldn’t a guy like that have good manners with me too?”

Tiffany

Stage Name: Tiffany Young (티파니)
Birth Name: Stephanie Hwang (스테파니 황)
Korean Name: Hwang Mi Young (황미영)
Position: Lead Vocalist, Rapper
Birth Date: August 1, 1989
Zodiac sign: Leo
Birth Place: San Francisco, California, USA
Height: 163 cm (5’4″)
Weight: 51 kg (112 lbs)
Blood Type: O
Specialty: English, flute
Sub-Unit: TTS

Tiffany facts:
– She was born in San Francisco, California, USA.
– She has an older sister named Michelle and an older brother named Leo.
– Jessica and Tiffany are born at the same hospital, in California.
– She was cast during 2004 SM Casting System; 2004 CJ/KMTV (USA-LA) Contest 1st Place
– Her nicknames are: Fany, DdilFany (clumsy Fany), AjumNy, Mushroom, T-Manager / Manager Hwang, Myong, Jackson Hwang
– Fany is best known for her eye smile.
– She’s very competitive and hates to lose.
– Tiffany used to speak Korean with an American accent.
– Seohyun said that Fany’s voice is very loud, that if she were to get into fight on the 1st floor, the 6th floor could probably hear.
– She hates bugs.
– Tiffany can play the flute.
– Tiffany loves meat.
– She was in a relationship with 2PM’s Nichkhun.
– Actor Daniel Radcliffe (known as the actor of Harry Potter) chose Tiffany as the prettiest member of Girls’ Generation.
– Since April 2012 she is part of the subgroup “TTS” together with band members Taeyeon and Seohyun.
– On May 2016 she released the album “I Just Wanna Dance”, which made Tiffany become the second Girls’ Generation member to have a solo debut.
– On 9 October 2017, it was announced that Tiffany left SM Ent.
– According to insiders, she will be returning to the U.S to study acting.
– Tiffany signed with Paradigm Talent Agency.
– On 27 June 2018, she made her debut in the US with the English single “Over My Skin”.
Tiffany’s ideal type: “Appearance and personality are important, but I wish my guy would have a sense of responsibility. Someone who I can trust that’s not too easy, but not too pressuring either. Is my qualification too difficult to understand?”

Hyoyeon

Stage Name: Hyoyeon (효연)
Birth Name: Kim Hyo Yeon (김효연)
Position: Main Dancer, Main Rapper, Vocalist
Birth Date: September 22, 1989
Zodiac sign: Virgo
Birth Place: Incheon, South Korea
Height: 160 cm (5’3″)
Weight: 49 kg (108 lbs)
Blood Type: AB
Specialty: Chinese, dance
Hyoyeon facts:
– She was born in Incheon, South Korea.
– She has a younger brother, named Kim Min Gu.
– Hyoyeon auditioned for S.M. Entertainment at the age of 11 through SM 2000 Casting System.
– Her nicknames are: Hyoraengi (pun: tiger), Kim-choding (elementary school-kid Kim), Kim Yeolsal (10-year-old Kim), Fiona
– She’s very interested in fashion. She admires a lot the fashionista, Jennifer Lopez.
– Can memorize a dance move/routine by just watching it once or twice.
– She has learned jazz, ballet, hip-hop, belly dancing, popping and locking.
– Hyoyeon gets carsick every time they have a trip so she sits in the front seat next to the driver to avoid vomiting.
– In 2004, along with Super Junior’s Siwon, she was sent to study Chinese in Beijing.
– Before debuting with Girls’ Generation, she worked with Janet Jackson and was BoA’s silhouette dancer during a performance at M.net KM Music Festival 2005.
– In December 2016, she released her first solo song, titled “Mystery” (via SM Station).
– Hyoyeon starred in reality show ‘Invincible Youth’ with Bora (Sistar), Suzy (Miss A), Jiyoung (KARA) and Yewon (Jewelry).
Hyoyeon’s ideal type: “I want a guy without double eyelids. A smile with corners of lips lifted up would be nice. Sometimes, it wouldn’t be bad to have him lift up the atmosphere with his clumsiness. A good common sense is a must too.”

Yuri

Stage Name: Yuri (유리)
Birth Name: Kwon Yu Ri (권유리)
Position: Lead Dancer, Lead Rapper, Vocalist
Birth Date: December 5, 1989
Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
Birth Place: Goyang, Gyeonggi, South Korea
Height: 166 cm (5’5″)
Weight: 46 kg (101 lbs)
Blood Type: AB
Hobbies: Studying, swimming, exercising
Specialty: Chinese, swimming, dancing, acting
Yuri facts:
– She was born in Goyang, Gyeonggi, South Korea.
– She has an older brother, named Kwon Hyuk-jun.
– She was cast during 2001 SM 1st Annual Youth Best Contest (Best Dancer, 2nd Place).
– Among her nicknames are “Black Pearl” and “Cola”, both referring to her unique personality and her tanned skin.
– Though Yuri is one of the lead dancers, she said that she’s the one that is the slowest in learning new moves…
– Sunny and Yuri are the ones who get the choreography wrong most of the time.
– Yuri is known as a member that has a husky voice among the SNSD members.
– Yuri has the best body in SNSD.
– She is SNSD’s biggest prankster.
– Yuri can play the violin and she knows ballet.
– Yuri was in a relationship with baseball player Oh Seung Hwan.
– Yuri collects Mickey Mouse items. She also likes anime/manga Crayon Shinchan.
– She appeared in several dramas, like: “Attack on the Pin-Up Boys” (2017) “Unstoppable Marriage” (2007), “Fashion King” (2012), “Kill Me, Heal Me” (2015), “Local Hero” (2016), “Gogh, The Starry Night” (2016), “Defendant” (2017).
– Yuri acted in the movie “No Breathing”, alongside Lee Jong Suk and Seo In Guk.
– On August 28, 2016, Yuri and Seohyun released a song via SM Station, titled “Secret”.
– On October 4, 2018, Yuri had her solo debut with mini album “The First Scene”.
Yuri’s ideal type: “I wish he is really affectionate. A guy that shows his warmth even when you’re just looking at him. I can’t say that he’s a good guy if he’s fussy or sharp.”

Sooyoung

Stage Name: Sooyoung (수영)
Birth Name: Choi Soo Young (최수영)
Position: Lead Dancer, Lead Rapper, Vocalist
Birth Date: February 10, 1990
Zodiac sign: Aquarius
Birth Place: Gwangju, Gyeonggi, South Korea
Height: 170 cm (5’7″)
Blood Type: O
Hobbies: Watching movies, listening to music, dancing
Specialty: Japanese
Sooyoung facts:
– She was born in Gwangju, Gyeonggi, South Korea.
– She has an older sister, named Soojin (Choi Soo-jin, who is a musical theater actress).
– Sooyoung’s grandfather is the owner of a famous architectural company that was contracted to build the famous Seoul Arts Center. Her father is the president of a trading company.
– Cast: 2000 SM Open Audition | 2002 Korea-Japan Ultra Idol Duo Audition
– She was a part of the short-lived Korean-Japanese singing duo (together with Marina Takahashi), named Route θ, during 2002 in Japan.
– Her nicknames are Shik shin, NaSoo (interrupter), DJ Syoung
– She can play the piano.
– Sooyoung is fluent in Japanese.
– She feels that she is not beautiful and that only ahjussi-fans like her.
– She is the biggest eater of SNSD.
– She likes spicy cabbages.
– She is a huge fan of baseball.
– Despite her tough image, Sooyoung is said to be the one who cries most easily.
– “Sooyoung” literally means “swimming” in Korean.
– She appeared in several dramas like: “Unstoppable Marriage” (2007). “Oh! My Lady” (2010), “Gentleman’s Dignity” (ep.5-2012), “The 3rd Hospital” (2012), “Dating Agency: Cyrano” (2013), “The Spring Day of My Life” (2014), “38 Task Force” (2016), “Polyclinic Doctor” (2018), “So I Married an Anti-Fan” (2018).
– She has a relationship with actor Jung Kyung Ho.
– On 9 October 2017, it was announced that Sooyong left SM Ent. Sooyong is going to focus on acting.
– Sooyoung signed with Echo Global Group.
Sooyoung’s ideal type: “I wish he would be passionate in whatever he does. If he has passion, then he’ll know what real love is and how to value his girl. Of course, humor and courtesy is a basic factor.”

Yoona

Stage Name: Yoona (윤아)
Birth Name: Im Yoon-A (임윤아)
Position: Lead Dancer, Vocalist, Rapper, Visual, Center
Birth Date: May 30, 1990
Zodiac sign: Gemini
Birth Place: Seoul, South Korea
Height: 167 cm (5’6″)
Weight: 48 kg (106 lbs)
Hobbies: Watching movies
Specialty: Dancing, acting
Yoona facts:
– She was born in Seoul, South Korea.
– She has an older sister.
– She was cast during 2002 SM Saturday Open Casting Audition.
– Her nicknames are: Yoong, Saseumi (deer), Him Yoona (strong Yoona), Im-choding (elementary school-kid Im), Saebyuk, Alligator Yoong
– She speaks Korean, Chinese, English, Japanese (Basic).
– She’s a part of Soshi dance trio.
– Yoona loves to eat cereal before bed.
– She’s SNSD’s second-biggest eater after Sooyoung.
– She mentioned that her ideal type is Daniel Henney. Once she got a sweet hug from him.
– She has the most fans among male celebs.
– She enjoys cooking and said she would have become a chef if she wasn’t a singer.
– Yoona claimed that she has more confidence in dancing and acting rather than singing.
– She appeared in several dramas such as: “Two Outs in the Ninth Inning” (2007), “Park Jung Kum, Heavenly Beauty” (2008), “You Are My Destiny”, “Cinderella Man” (2009), “Love Rain” (2012), “Prime Minister & I” (2013), “Because It’s The First Time” (2015), “The K2” (2016), “King Loves” (2017).
– Yoona released her first solo single called “When the Wind”. (SM Station, on 8 September 2017)
– She had a relationship with actor Lee Seung-gi.
YoonA ideal type: “When you say ‘good guy’, I think of my dad. He never lost his calmness in any situation and comforted people considerately. Can I expect that kind of ‘consideration’ from the world’s best guy?”

Seohyun

Stage Name: Seohyun (서현)
Birth Name: Seo Joo Hyun (서주현)
Position: Lead Vocalist, Maknae
Birth Date: June 28, 1991
Zodiac sign: Cancer
Birth Place: Seoul, South Korea
Height: 168 cm (5’6″)
Blood Type: A
Hobbies: Listening to music
Specialty: Chinese, piano
Sub-Unit: TTS
Seohyun facts:
– She was born in Seoul, South Korea.
– She doesn’t have siblings.
– She was cast during 2003 SM Casting System.
– Her nicknames are: Maknae (the youngest one), Seobaby, Seororo, Hyun, Joohyun
– She speaks Korean, Chinese, Japanese and English.
– She hates hamburgers.
– She loves eating Goguma (Sweet potatoes).
– She is the second tallest in the group (1st is Sooyoung).
– She usually commits mistakes during performances.
– She said her ideal man is Johnny Depp.
– She loves the manga/dorama Nodame Cantabile.
– Seohyun hates unhealthy foods.
– She was cast in We Got Married. Her husband in WGM was CN Blue’s leader Jung Yonghwa, they were given the nickname “Sweet Potato Couple”.
– Seohyun went to the same high-school with Yoona (Daeyeong High School) but then she transferred to Taeyeon’s alma mater, Jeonju Arts High School, and graduated there. Then she started attending Dongguk University’s Department of Art along with Yoona.
– She appeared in dramas like: “Unstoppable Marriage” (2007), “Passionate Love” (2012), “The Producers” (ep.1), “Warm and Cozy” (2015), “Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo”, “Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-Joo” (2016), “Bad Thief, Good Thief” (2017), “Time” (2018).
– She also acted in musicals such as: “Moon Embracing the Sun” (2014), “Gone with the Wind” (2015).
– She acted in the Chinese movie “So I married an Anti fan” (2016).
– Since April 2012 she is part of the subgroup “TTS” together with band members Taeyeon and Tiffany.
– On August 28, 2016, Seohyun and Yuri released a song via SM Station, titled “Secret”.
– On January 2017, Seohyun became the 3rd member to release a solo album, with her debut extended play titled “Don’t Say No”.
– On 9 October 2017, it was announced that Seohyun left SM Ent. Seohyun is going to focus on acting.
– Seohyun said “I’ll always do my best to be with the unnies when I’m needed as a part of Girls’ Generation in the future” (November 3, 2017 – Instagram)
– Seohyun was working with Sublime Artist Agency (no contract was set) but she left back in May and is currently working on a one-person agency with the help of her close friends and father.
Seohyun’s ideal type: “Courtesy is the most important factor. I wish he was a guy who can understand from the opposite point of view, and someone who I can always interact with a smile. Seeing a guy like him will probably make me feel better as well.”

"특별한 기적을 기다리지마 눈 앞에선 우리의 거친 길은"

Stage Name: Jessica (제시카)
Birth Name: Jessica Jung (제시카 정)
Korean Name: Jung Soo-yeon (정수연)
Birth Date: April 18, 1989
Zodiac sign: Aries
Height: 162 cm ( 5 ft 3¾ in)
Weight: 46 kg (101 lbs)
Jessica facts:
– She was born in San Francisco, California, USA.
– She has a sister, Krystal from f(x).
– While on vacation in South Korea (when she was eleven), she and her sister, Krystal, were spotted in a shopping mall by a member of S.M. Entertainment
– She was cast during 2000 SM Casting System. Then she moved to South Korea.
– She was a SM Ent. trainee for 7 years.
– In 2007, she debuted as a member of the South Korean girl group Girls’ Generation.
– Jessica attended Korea Kent Foreign School
– Her nicknames are: Ice Princess, Sergeant Sic, and Sica-sama because of the cold vibe she has.
– She speaks English fluently.- She can play the piano
– Jessica cries when she is angry.
– Her hobbies are watching movies, shopping, listening to music
– When she is scared, she starts to make dolphin sounds and kicks anything at sight.
– She is dreadful when it comes to cooking.
– Jessica made her musical theater debut in the South Korean production of “Legally Blonde” (2009).
– She acted in the Korean dramas “Unstoppable Marriage” (2008 – cameo), “Hilarious Housewives” (2009), “Oh! My Lady” (2010 – cameo), “Wild Romance” (2012 – ep 7)
– Jessica and her sister Krystal had a reality TV show called Jessica & Krystal (2014).
– Her final song with Girls’ Generation was “Divine”, which was included in the repackaged version of SNSD’s Japanese greatest hits album, “The Best”.
– In 2016 she appeared in the Chinese film ” I Love That Crazy Little Thing”
– In 2016 she announced her solo debut with the title track “Fly”, under her new agency, Coridel Entertainment.
– Launched her fashion company Blanc and Eclare in 2014
Jessica’s ideal type: “I want a guy who gives comfort right from their first impression. Like a person who you feel like you have known them for a long time. My heart moves towards a guy who is considerate and has humor and wit whenever we see each other to not have any uncomfortable moments.”

"몰랐니 니 맘이 날 원하잖니"

Group

Oh!GG Subunit

Last edited:
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
GIRLS' GENERATION DISCOGRAPHY
Courtesy of
TeamSNSD

Korean Discography
Studio Albums:
2007: Girls' Generation/Baby Baby
2010: Oh!/Run Devil Run
2011: The Boys/Mr Taxi
2013: I Got A Boy
2015: Lion Heart
2017: Holiday Night

Mini Albums (EP):
2009: Gee
2009: Tell Me Your Wish (Genie)
2010: Hoot
2014: Mr.Mr.

Single Albums:
2007: Into The New World
2015: Catch Me If You Can
2015: Party

Singles:
2007: Into The New World
2007: Girls' Generation
2008: Kissing You
2008: Baby Baby
2009: Gee
2009: Tell Me Your Wish (Genie)
2010: Oh!
2010: Run Devil Run
2010: Hoot
2011: The Boys
2011: Mr Taxi
2012: Dancing Queen
2013: I Got A Boy
2014: Mr.Mr.
2015: Party
2015: Lion Heart
2015: You Think
2016: Sailing (0805)
2017: Holiday
2017: All Night

Remix Albums:
2007: Into The New World Remix
2008: Kissing You Rhythmer Remix Vol.1

Japanese Discography
Studio Albums:

2011: Girls' Generation/The Boys
2012: Girls' Generation II ~Girls & Peace~
2013: Love & Peace

Singles:
2010: Genie
2010: Gee
2011: Mr Taxi/ Run Devil Run
2012: Paparazzi
2012: Oh!/All My Love Is For You
2012: Flower Power
2013: Love & Girls
2013: Galaxy Supernova

Remix Album:
2013: Best Selection Non-Stop Mix

Compilation Album:
2014: The Best

English Discography
Maxi-Single:

2012: The Boys

GIRLS' GENERATION-TTS DISCOGRAPHY

Mini Albums (EP):

2012: Twinkle
2014: Holler
2015: Dear Santa

Singles:
2012: Twinkle
2014: Whisper
2014: Holler
2015: Dear Santa

GIRLS' GENERATION-OH! GG DISCOGRAPHY

Singles:

2018: Lil' Touch

TAEYEON DISCOGRAPHY

Korean Discography
Studio Albums:
2017: My Voice
2019: Purpose

Mini Albums (EP):
2015: I
2016: Why
2017: This Christmas - Winter Is Coming
2018: Something New

Singles:
2015: I
2016: Rain
2016: Starlight
2016: Why
2016: 11:11
2017: Fine
2017: Make Me Love You
2017: This Christmas
2018: Something New
2019: Four Seasons
2019: Spark
2020: Happy

Japanese Discography
Studio Albums:
2020: Voice

Singles:
2018: Stay
2019: Voice
2019: I Do

2020: #GirlsSpkOut

TIFFANY DISCOGRAPHY

Korean Discography
Mini Albums (EP):
2016: I Just Wanna Dance

Singles:
2016: I Just Wanna Dance
2016: Heartbreak Hotel

English Discography
Mini Albums (EP):
2019: Lips On Lips

Singles:
2018: Over My Skin
2018: Teach You
2018: Peppermint
2019: Born Again
2019: Lips On Lips
2019: Magnetic Moon
2019: Run For Your Life

Remix:
2019: Runaway (Korean Remix)
2019: Magnetic Moon (Tony Romera Remix)
2019: Run For Your Life (Remix)

JESSICA DISCOGRAPHY

Mini Albums (EP):
2016: With Love, J
2016: Wonderland
2017: My Decade

Singles:
2016: Fly (ft. Fabolous)
2016: Love Me The Same
2016: Wonderland
2017: Because It's Spring (봄이라서 그래)
2017: Summer Storm
2018: One More Christmas
2019: Call Me Before You Sleep feat. Giriboy

Remix Album:
2017: Wonderland NHR Remix

SEOHYUN DISCOGRAPHY

Mini Albums (EP):
2017: Don't Say No

Singles:
2017: Don't Say No

HYOYEON DISCOGRAPHY

Singles:
2016: Mystery
2017: Wannabe
2018: Sober
2018: Punk Right Now
2019: Badster
2020: Dessert feat. Loopy & Soyeon of (G)-idle

YOONA DISCOGRAPHY

Special Mini Album:
2016: Blossom
2019: A Walk To Remember

Singles:
2016: Deoksugung Stonewall Walkway (덕수궁 돌담길의 봄)
2017: When The Wind Blows (바람이 불면)
2018: To You (너에게)
2019: Summer Night (여름밤)

YURI DISCOGRAPHY

Mini Album:
2018: The First Scene

Singles:
2018:
Into You (빠져가)

SOOYOUNG DISCOGRAPHY

Singles:
2018: Winter Breath (겨울 숨)

OTHER RELEASES

OSTs
Collaborations
SM Project Songs

SM STATION:
2016: Taeyeon: Rain
2016: Yoona: Deoksugung Stonewall Walkway (ft. 10cm)
2016: Tiffany: Heartbreak Hotel (ft. Simon Dominic)
2016: Girls' Generation: Sailing (0805)
2016: Yuri & Seohyun: Secret
2016: Triple T (Hyoyeon, Jo Kwon & Min): Born To Be Wild
2016: Hyoyeon: Mystery
2016: Sunny with SMTOWN X Steve Barakatt: Sound of My Heart
2017: Yoona: When The Wind Blows
2017: Sunny & Henry: U&I
2018: Yuri & DJ Raiden: Always Find You
2018: Taeyeon & Melomance: Page 0

LIVE ALBUMS:
2010: Into The New World: The 1st Asia Tour
2012: 2011 Girls' Generation Tour

DVDS
2010: Girls' In Tokyo
2010: New Beginning of Girls' Generation
2011: All About Girls' Generation: Paradise in Phuket
2011: Girls' Generation: The 1st Japan Tour
2012: Girls' Generation Complete Video Collection
2012: 2011 Girls' Generation Tour
2013: Girls & Peace: The 2nd Japan Tour
2014: Love & Peace: The 3rd Japan Tour
2015: Girls' Generation World Tour: Girls & Peace in Seoul
2015: Girls' Generation 'The Best Live' at Tokyo Dome
2016: Girls' Generation -Phantasia- in Japan
2016: Girls' Generation 4th Tour 'Phantasia' in Seoul

PHOTOBOOKS
2010: Girls' In Tokyo
2011: All About Girls' Generation: Paradise In Phuket
2011: 1st Japan Photobook: Holiday
2014: Girls' Generation in Las Vegas

Last edited:

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I need to start posting here. :maheart:

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread