Appreciation Girls Generation's SeoHyun is such a powerful actress (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I mean, she played her role in this scene so well, although she played her role amazingly throughout the show.
This has no English Subs and it is a spoiler if you haven't seen Hello Dracula where Seo Hyun plays Anna who is a lesbian and is trying to get her mother to accept her, so watch it if you want to be spoiled.
The mother also played her role brilliantly!
I just read in the comments that someone put the translation and timestamps of what they say:

[Translated] - I've put timestamps with the translations.
Hope this helps you enjoy the show! An-Na (Seo-hyun) gets angry by her mom's comment that she gave the parcel back to her ex on behalf of her.
Mi-yeong (Lee Ji-hyun) says if you cannot live normally, then be spiteful.
Anna's fury and grief explode to her mom.
0:00 - Why didn't you pick up my call? Why did you turn-off your phone? [Seo-hyun]
0:04 - Did my phone die? [Mom]
0:06 - Don't lie! What did you do with my box, mom? [Seo-hyun]
0:10 - What box? [Mom]
0:11 - Stop playing with me! The box that was here. What did you do? [Seo-hyun]
0:17 - I did what you don't like. [Mom]
0:20 - Did you trash it? (no) Then what did you do with it?! [Seo-hyun]
0:24 - I gave it back. [Mom]
0:26 - What? To whom? No... you are better than that... [Seo-hyun]
0:35 - No, I did it for you, because I know you can't do it. There is no reason for you to cry over that person. [Mom]
0:44 - I can't even be sad about it? [Seo-hyun]
0:46 - This is why you are taking that kind of pills. Can you... live like a normal person? If you can't live normally, then at least be spiteful! [Mom]
0:58 - MOM! Why can't you live normally then? When will you ever stop? Are we gonna live like this forever? [Seo-hyun]
1:04 - What? [Mom]
1:06 - Hating each other! pretending nothing's wrong and nothing's happening! [Seo-hyun]
1:12 - I've been following your words, living the way you wanted! But you just don't like who I am. [Seo-hyun]
1:18 - That's why you don't approve of me! [Seo-hyun]
1:21 - An-Na yah, [Mom]
1:23 - Why do you have to be such a control freak? [Seo-hyun]
1:27 - Why did you touch my things! [Seo-hyun]
1:30 - Why are you driving me crazy again?! [Seo-hyun]
1:32 - why... Why would I hate you? I just wanted her to not look down on you... [Mom]
1:42 - NO! LEAVE ME! Don't Touch! What are you? Mom! (screaming and shouting and repeating "What are you!") [Seo-hyun]
2:04 - Open the door, An-na yah. [Mom]
2:21 - An-na yah, what's wrong? Open it now!!! [Mom]
2:26 - I feel so suffocated every time you do like this! [Seo-hyun]
2:30 - Feel so suffocated. I can't breathe. [Seo-hyun]
2:38 - Don't come in. If you come in, I will never see you again. [Seo-hyun]
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
....Wowww
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
she is a true actress
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I've just noticed this lmao
Btw what do you think of this scene? :maheart:
It's honestly hard to watch because she does it so well. Seohyun is such a perfectionist that I'm not surprised that she's a marvelous actress
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread