MV GIRLSET “Gimme More” (Britney Spears) | Halloween Special Performance Video (1 Viewer)

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,522
Reactions Received
18,211
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,452
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Girls can really sing! Hopefully their new release will show that off more too.
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Do you mean the song?
But, like... It's Britney (, bitch).

In terms of presentation I think this is very different from what some other groups are doing in terms of "vulgarity" tbh.
I missed the part about it being a Britney song. Still dont like them saying bitch because I'm old and I don't associate that kind of language with JYP groups. I hold JYP and his groups to a higher standard. I can totally accept SM groups swearing like sailors though. :haylul:
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,522
Reactions Received
18,211
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,452
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I haven't been tagging VLIGHTS because I know people have complicated feelings about VCHA vs GIRLSET, but I certainly can if people in the VLIGHTS taglist want to follow GIRLSET until there's a new fandom name for them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread