give me a artist and ill give my honest opinion about them (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Do you know Neo Japonism? 🤗
I think I only really know them from your postings lol.

could you recommend me some of their music? ive been trying to find a jpop that I've liked and I've found some, my favorites being fairies, egirls (even though theyre disbanding :( )) faky and some others. I haven't found any that I've wanted to stan though considering a lot of content is restricted in America lmao.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I love the loona girls. I genuinely think that they have the best music for a gg in the 4th gen. I think theyre the only group from the 4th gen that ive actually gotten into.

I do have to admit though, i really love their pre debut solo and sub units in terms of music. don't get me wrong I really enjoy the music that they release as a group (except for so what, I'm sorry but please bbc, don't make loona release another song like that ever again) but when they have great solos like, new, eclipse, singing in the rain, heart attack, one and only, etc... it's just really hard for me to not compare to their group songs in terms of what I want their music to be.
:jisoosmh:

honestly, if they release something like butterfly again id be okay... I just really did not like so what, sure it was catchy I guess but it just did not feel like loona at all. it felt like what I was listening to all year. Loona to me is a pretty unique group and I really want them to go their own way, I think that they gained so much traction because they stood out as a group. What I really want for them is to go there own way and make good music. one thing that i do have to say is that they seemed a lot more confident in their performances of so what and they gained a lot of fans which I'm very happy about. I just hope they do something different for their next comeback.

also, another thing to add to this long post is that bbc is starting to really annoy the shit out of me. they're literally holding the girls back from becoming more successful. first of all, limiting their sns use is so sick. that's basically their only contact with fans and way to gain more popularity. also you'd think they'd learn from the last comeback to print more albums but again they underestimated the number of fans they had gained and it affected their overall sales and their chances of winning on music shows. thankfully orbits pulled through and they got a win but its really unfortunate that this happened. bbc as a company is really reminding of the way yg treats bp, I don't think I've posted a rant this long about how much a company is setting back their artist unless it was about bp. I guess it shows how much of a hardcore orbit I'm starting to be Lmao.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I think I only really know them from your postings lol.

could you recommend me some of their music? ive been trying to find a jpop that I've liked and I've found some, my favorites being fairies, egirls (even though theyre disbanding :( )) faky and some others. I haven't found any that I've wanted to stan though considering a lot of content is restricted in America lmao.
I can recommend of course :nakypog:

original line-up









new line-up







 
  • Like
Reactions: amourpinks and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
APINK
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
gonna be honest the first thing i think about when i hear their name is x1. i don't know why i always mix them up but whenever someone brings them up i always have to say to myself that they're not the ones who disbanded
:jisoosmh:

but regarding their music, movie star was interesting. definitely somewhat different then what is released now which is refreshing. it gives me shinees view vibes. Numb was also really good. nice to see bgs doing better when it comes to music. overall they're a nice group, I don't really know much about them but they seem pretty cool.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Girls Generation
the queens... yeah.

honestly, I've been binging their songs a lot lately, it makes me sad that they really aren't active as a group anymore. they're definitely legends. I hope that they reunite one day for like a concert or a fan meet or something.
 
Last edited:
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Dreamcatcher
I can admire the fact that they're definitely doing something different when it comes to their music but it's not really my style. I hope they continue to flourish as a group though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Red Velvet
best girl group discography. no fighting that. the perfect velvet explains it all.

I love them and they're the third group that I stanned. I love seulgi and I think that they definitely have the best concepts for a girl group tbh. psycho was the best release in 2019. I love them overall but I wish that their choreos weren't as stiff. I like their older choreos more than their newer ones tbh. other then that I think they're a really good girl group.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread