Give me A Favorite Musical Artist of Yours (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I feel like I say him a lot but Joyner Lucas. Or Post Malone. All rappers who cover serious subject matters with their own styles and approaches.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
If you say Yungblud I say MGK. Automatically. Their music has both turned more towards punk and I think it's fantastic-maybe not yungblud's slower stuff but definitely his more fun and hyped stuff. The two mesh well together so i think their sounds are similar.
You’re a woman of taste :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread