Give me a group and I’ll ask you a question about them (1 Viewer)

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
A.c.e: favourite choreo ?
Tbz: member you’d most like to have a solo?
Toppdogg: member that left you keep up with the most?
A.C.E - Jindo Arirang, so gorgeous :maheart:
TBZ - Hmm the obvious answer for me would be Younghoon, but I would love to see Juyeon even though I don't bias him
ToppDogg - Minsung for sure! He is one of my ults, I keep up with him as much as possible
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee
Joined
20 December 2020
Messages
279
Reactions Received
413
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,289
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Which Chinese member do you miss the most?
i want to say Mei Qi because I really like her vocals but ngl, the recent scandal with her makes me see her a bit differently. i don't even dislike her or anything, but i know that if she were to come back to the group now, it would do the group more harm than good.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Favourite vocalist, rapper, dancer & performer ?
Vocalist- Jongho
Rapper- Mingi
Dancer- I go back and forth with Wooyoung and Yunho all the time
Performer- Yunho always has my attention in almost every performance, all of Ateez are amazing performers
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread