- Joined
- 4 January 2020
- Messages
- 16,598
- Reactions Received
- 31,252
- Location
- you clouds rain
- Website
- daesukiii.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 38,410
- Fandom
- YOLO
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
what kind of pen do you write with?
what kind of pen do you write with?
Thank you! I included BI because I love himlovely handwriting
please do one for iKON
idk what is so fullfilling in seeing someone write their names.. but ahhh im really grateful, thank you so muchI think I gave up somewhere along the line
![]()
No problem! :D I like looking at handwriting as wellidk what is so fullfilling in seeing someone write their names.. but ahhh im really grateful, thank you so much
love this so muchThank you! I included BI because I love him
![]()
Yep! I think I gave up somewhere around Hyuna lmaoi like your handwriting a lot! if you're still doing this, it would be great if you could do one for wonder girls![]()
i mean the handwriting you have is nice indeeed, but i meant more in a sense like...they are an older group now and they still have fans of course, but seeing someone currently materialize them on paper all 5 names together written down, physically in the real world...very nice!No problem! :D I like looking at handwriting as well
ah, I see. It's really satisfying, I agreei mean the handwriting you have is nice indeeed, but i meant more in a sense like...they are an older group now and they still have fans of course, but seeing someone currently materialize them on paper all 5 names together written down, physically in the real world...very nice!
I love it but my wrist hates it lmao I'm doing it thoSHINee
And/or
SuJu
And/or
Big Bang
I send my support for your crying wrist.I love it but my wrist hates it lmao I'm doing it tho
My crying wrist and brain banded together and retaliated by making me accidentally write Eevee instead of Seungri??? I didn't even spell Eevee right or get the birthday right. I wrote the original debut lineup for all groupsI send my support for your crying wrist.![]()
Even with Eevee, I still love them. Thanks, love. Care for your wrist.My crying wrist and brain banded together and retaliated by making me accidentally write Eevee instead of Seungri??? I didn't even spell Eevee right or get the birthday right. I wrote the original debut lineup for all groups
![]()
![]()
haha I've made a not to myself don't watch pokemon videos when writing. Thanks! My wrist is better today ^^Even with Eevee, I still love them. Thanks, love. Care for your wrist.
XDDDDDhaha I've made a not to myself don't watch pokemon videos when writing. Thanks! My wrist is better today ^^