News give me a group name and I'll tell you which song(s) is(are) my favorite (6 Viewers)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Tell me what group you like and I'll try to give you at least a song from it that I like.
Please no more than three groups or solo artists per person :sanapray:​
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
BAP
Shinee
SuperM
B.A.P
Wake Up
Warrior
Angel
Honeymoon
Shady Lady
Dystopia
Kingdom
Fermata

SuperM
I Can't Stand The Rain

Shinee
I can't choose :(
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Day6
N.Flying
The Rose
DAY6
Shoot me
Warning
Headache
I wait
Sweet Chaos
Stop the Rain
Congratulations

N.Flying
Hot Potato
Rooftop
Sunset
Delight
Up All Night

The Rose
Red
Candy
Sorry
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Red Velvet
MAMAMOO
TWICE
Red Velvet
#Cookie Jar
Rookie
Russian Roulette
I just
Peek-a-Boo
Moonlight Melody
Zoo
Mosquito
Red Flavor
Dumb Dumb
Red Dress

Mamamoo
1cm taller than you
Yes I am
Décalcomanie
Egoitistic
You're the best

Twice
LIKEY
CHEER UP
Breakthrough
Feel Special
One in a Million
TT
Fancy
Love Foolish
1 to 10
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Dreamcatcher
ONEUS
KNK
DREAMCATCHER
You and I
Good Night
Trap
Sleep-walking
Silent Night
Curse of the Spider
Chase me
My Way ~ kono michi no sakie ~
Scar
Mayday
Full Moon

ONEUS
Twilight
Lit
Valkyrie
Bing Bing
English Girl
Eye Contact

KNK
Back Again
U
Sunset
Fade it away
Sun, Moon, Star
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Gfriend
IU
Secret
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tir and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Gfriend
IU
Secret
Secret : I don't know them well ...

IU
23
Palette
You and I
Good Day
Red Shoes
The Shower
Jam Jam
Modern Times
Voice Mail

GFRIEND
Hear the Wind Sing
Navillera
Rainbow
My My My
La Pam Pam
Ave Maria
Rough
Memoria
Sunrise
Time for the moon night
Gone with the wind
Summer Rain
Please Save My Earth
Flower Garden
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tir and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Secret : I don't know them well ...

IU
23
Palette
You and I
Good Day
Red Shoes
The Shower
Jam Jam
Modern Times
Voice Mail

GFRIEND
Hear the Wind Sing
Navillera
Rainbow
My My My
La Pam Pam
Ave Maria
Rough
Memoria
Sunrise
Time for the moon night
Gone with the wind
Summer Rain
Please Save My Earth
Flower Garden
TASTE
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tir and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread