Appreciation Give Me a Group... (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
wonder girls
HOLY FUCK I ACCIDENTALLY SCROLLED PAST YOURS IM SO SORRY!!!!!

Favorite Member?
I honestly don't really know but I'd say Yubin?

Favorite Title Track?

I also was a big fan of like their American releases just because they were really catchy and also Like This.


Favorite B-Side?

Seriously, this is one of my favorite songs like ever. I legit used to listen to this one nonstop!!!


Favorite Music Video?

I know this is an unpopular song but I like the vibe the music video has so it's one of my favorites to watch.
 
  • Love
Reactions: eclipsoul

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Favorite Member?
Taeyong

Favorite Title Track?


Favorite B-Side?

I guess this one XD I haven't listened to a lot of their B-sides but this one I clicked and liked.


Favorite MV?

All their MVs are the same XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Red Velvet
Favorite Member?
Irene or Wendy! (I sometimes lean towards Joy too)

Favorite Title Track?

I KNOW THIS IS UNPOPULAR BUT THIS SONG IS SUCH A JAM TO ME! It used to be Russian Roulette.


Favorite B-Side?

This one was the hardest one to fucking answer like shit.


Favorite MV?

I just like this MV ok???
 
  • Love
Reactions: Evergreen

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
ladies code
Favorite Member?
Sojung I've always just really liked her voice and yeah.

Favorite Title Track?

or


Favorite B-side?

Is this old? Yes, but it's still my favorite.


Favorite MV?
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread