Give Me A Group (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
yep, I noticed we have the same opinions on a lot of stuff:maheart: You’re just more outspoken with them!
I do tend to have very little filter.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wicked

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Thoughts on Ateez ?

I'm preparing them to be ripped a new one tbh bc they dont feel like your style at all :haylul:
Honey my badges LOOK AT MY BADGES I'm about to drive somewhere but I'll give my thoughts in a sec.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
WAIT U LIKE THEM THATS :haylul:
YAY
Anyways ATEEZ I think is one of the few new guy groups to actually bring something new to the table instead of recycling a sound or concept they brought something new. I enjoy their music fully because it's catchy, interesting, and the vocals are no joke as well as the rapping skill and their dancing ability is the best within the industry right now and you can't convince me otherwise. I will say the one thing I have a problem with when it comes to them is that it's so hard to watch their lives because of how wild their dances are-I never watch their lives simply for the fact that they dance so hard and you can't even really see the stage presence they have which kind of ruins the lives for me. The atrocious camera work doesn't help either. But that's all I really have to say about them-they are just too good.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Seventeen plz

Bcs honestly to me SVT sometimes feel like an SM group that just isn't in SM
I have to disagree with your assessment. Most SM groups usually have a more experimental sound whereas Seventeen more so sounds like the male version of groups like WJSN or IZ*ONE. Their music usually falls flat for me. I got bored of most of their releases to the point that I don't even bother listening to their new stuff because they never dropped anything that really wowed me. Their sound gets kind of bland after a moment and as a result, they don't wow me despite having some very talented members within the group. I can maybe see a slight resemblance between EXO and them but I think EXO pushes it a bit more compared to Seventeen. It sucks because I usually prefer when guy groups have a lighter overall concept but at the same time I don't like the amount of repetition and lack of experimental sounds that Seventeen has and as a result their music just doesn't do it for me. I wish it did because I think I could like the members to be honest and their lighter sound. But their music blends into one for me and falls flat.

This sounds so harsh and overly critical but I get tired of groups that stick to one sound and don't venture out to something different with their title tracks. I think if they truly found their sound they'd be able to experiment within it a bit more and create some diversity with their content. That still shows it's SEVENTEEN but also is like ah but it's like different SEVENTEEN. I don't know if that makes sense. I have a strong opinion about them because I think they have great potential and for all they've done, they are great at managing themselves which mad props to them for that since PLEDIS sucks major dick. I think that says a lot about their drive and determination which is super admirable. But right now they genuinely are not for me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Anyways ATEEZ I think is one of the few new guy groups to actually bring something new to the table instead of recycling a sound or concept they brought something new. I enjoy their music fully because it's catchy, interesting, and the vocals are no joke as well as the rapping skill and their dancing ability is the best within the industry right now and you can't convince me otherwise. I will say the one thing I have a problem with when it comes to them is that it's so hard to watch their lives because of how wild their dances are-I never watch their lives simply for the fact that they dance so hard and you can't even really see the stage presence they have which kind of ruins the lives for me. The atrocious camera work doesn't help either. But that's all I really have to say about them-they are just too good.
i feel like it validates my opinion of how special ateez is when a gg stan says they like them. I'm very glad~~ :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
i feel like it validates my opinion of how special ateez is when a gg stan says they like them. I'm very glad~~ :haylul:
To be fair I used to be a Boy Stan then a Multi Stan now it's mainly girl groups because guy groups just don't do it anymore for me. So I have gone through a lot of growth XD
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I have to disagree with your assessment. Most SM groups usually have a more experimental sound whereas Seventeen more so sounds like the male version of groups like WJSN or IZ*ONE. Their music usually falls flat for me. I got bored of most of their releases to the point that I don't even bother listening to their new stuff because they never dropped anything that really wowed me. Their sound gets kind of bland after a moment and as a result, they don't wow me despite having some very talented members within the group. I can maybe see a slight resemblance between EXO and them but I think EXO pushes it a bit more compared to Seventeen. It sucks because I usually prefer when guy groups have a lighter overall concept but at the same time I don't like the amount of repetition and lack of experimental sounds that Seventeen has and as a result their music just doesn't do it for me. I wish it did because I think I could like the members to be honest and their lighter sound. But their music blends into one for me and falls flat.

This sounds so harsh and overly critical but I get tired of groups that stick to one sound and don't venture out to something different with their title tracks. I think if they truly found their sound they'd be able to experiment within it a bit more and create some diversity with their content. That still shows it's SEVENTEEN but also is like ah but it's like different SEVENTEEN. I don't know if that makes sense. I have a strong opinion about them because I think they have great potential and for all they've done, they are great at managing themselves which mad props to them for that since PLEDIS sucks major dick. I think that says a lot about their drive and determination which is super admirable. But right now they genuinely are not for me.
Tbh When I said that I meant more as in with their vibe & members and less in sound

But I would ENTIRELY disagree with them having the sound a male WJSN or IZ*ONE! Can't speak from WJSN bcs I haven't looked into them much, but IZ*ONE's titles are a lot less... free spirited I'd say.

I've really enjoyed SVT's last 2 releases. For a while they were going a direction I didn't really enjoy (with the Fear comeback esp.) and I think they were struggling for a while to portray a more mature image. I think with these last 2 comebacks they've really managed to find themselves a more mature sound that is still very clearly the Seventeen I fell in love with.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Tbh When I said that I meant more as in with their vibe & members and less in sound

But I would ENTIRELY disagree with them having the sound a male WJSN or IZ*ONE! Can't speak from WJSN bcs I haven't looked into them much, but IZ*ONE's titles are a lot less... free spirited I'd say.

I've really enjoyed SVT's last 2 releases. For a while they were going a direction I didn't really enjoy (with the Fear comeback esp.) and I think they were struggling for a while to portray a more mature image. I think with these last 2 comebacks they've really managed to find themselves a more mature sound that is still very clearly the Seventeen I fell in love with.
I tried listening to HOME RUN while I was typing that up. It still sounded very much to me like the old Seventeen and not much had changed. I don't know IZ*ONE sounds very free-spirited to me. It's very whimsical and fun and out there I think in comparison to some other groups and I don't even really like IZ*ONE so I don't see much of a difference there but that may just be me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I tried listening to HOME RUN while I was typing that up. It still sounded very much to me like the old Seventeen and not much had changed. I don't know IZ*ONE sounds very free-spirited to me. It's very whimsical and fun and out there I think in comparison to some other groups and I don't even really like IZ*ONE so I don't see much of a difference there but that may just be me.
IZ*ONE feels free spirited in the way a princess can be flighty
SVT feels free spirited in a much more casual way

And I do think Home:run still sounds like Seventeen, but I think their current style has lost the innocence SVT used to have.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
IZ*ONE feels free spirited in the way a princess can be flighty
SVT feels free spirited in a much more casual way

And I do think Home:run still sounds like Seventeen, but I think their current style has lost the innocence SVT used to have.
I guess but it sounded a lot like their songs like home but with more of an edge but it still sounded too much like that sounds and time period for me to get into it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread