Give me a male idol and I'll rate his visuals (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Please know that I literally picked the last pic of him in my camera roll just because, and please don’t question it lmao
12417
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Please know that I literally picked the last pic of him in my camera roll just because, and please don’t question it lmao
12417
lol
6/10
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
58
Reactions Received
448
Location
It's NCT's Johnny
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Am I blind or did none of y'all mention Eunwoo? :maheart::chickill:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread