Appreciation Give Me a Mini-Album and I'll Respond With... (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
The ranking I would give for the album songs.
Please no full-albums. That'll be too much.
I am currently studying and agh-I need a silly break from it.

So please and thank you!
I would prefer newer releases but it's ok if they aren't newer.​
 
Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
24,864
Reactions Received
11,022
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
98,648
Fandom
Shawol, Bonoh
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
The ranking I would give for the album songs.
Please no full-albums. That'll be too much.
I am currently studying and agh-I need a silly break from it.

So please and thank you!
I would prefer newer releases but it's ok if they aren't newer.​
Loona 1/3 : Love and Evil btw the 1st thing on the album is an intro so theres only 6 songs and let ur ears be blesseed :kittylove:

And you Mean Stu-DYING:llama_laugh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread