give me a perfect song quote (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena

​


This song feels even more special as the years have passed. Having watched SNSD grow from young teen girls into beautiful and successful ladies :maheart:
 
Joined
6 May 2019
Messages
226
Reactions Received
695
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
One morning, I opened my eyes
And wished I was dead
I want someone to kill me
In this loud silence
I live to understand the world
But the world has never understood me, why
No, that half is missing
It’s trying to hurt me

Rap Monster - Always
I love Joonie
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I’m soft and have boyish emotions like a loser so I need a girl who can control me - NCT 127 Whiplash

You gaze straight through me over the whip that made me submit. - VIXX Chained Up

After I swallow you again I’m in agony, I’m in even more agony - TVXQ Yunho feat. Taeyong City lights
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
This is not on Kpop section so non-kpop songs too?

Don't worry, you may be lonely, but we all feel that way Oh Mom by T.O.P

Midas is king and he holds me so tight, and turns me into gold in sunlight. Rabbit Heart by Florence and the Machine

Everything about you pains my envying, your soul can't hate anything.
Bliss by MUSE

It's not an unpretending, little happy ending, this is a Grande Finale. Grande Finale by Studio Killers

Oh God, he doesn't love me, i know he doesn't love me, well neither do I, neither do I. Amor Fati by Epik High feat NELL

You show me how to see, that nothing is whole, and nothing is broken. Sanctuary by Utada Hikaru (Kingdom Hearts II OST)
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Getting more spotlight than sunlight everyday
From Yestoday. I just really love that one verse


Stay wild, stay free, yeah
Nothing’s ever gonna stop us, we’re alive
From FAKY’s Someday We’ll Know
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
But still, I’m like a bent tree,
A dream with no significance
I always cry and laugh by myself
But like that I’m by your side
It’s always me who’s giving
I’m already cast aside, it just hurts

Ladies Code, Hate You​
 
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
"I tried to avoid it all. I've tried everything but I can't deny love" - Love shot

"I'm always in my room alone imagining that we are in love" - Jonghyun - Monodrama

"My heart is burning up. I'm parched. In trust I'm filling up this void with you. Lighting up a fire in my lifeless heart." - Love shot again lol
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
“Now look at me
If you’re looking for perfection” - Ravi “Nirvana”
 
Joined
19 October 2018
Messages
1,452
Reactions Received
6,534
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
‘I know where you stand, silent in the trees’ - trees by Top

‘Baby we built this house on memories, take my picture now. Shake it till you see it’ - House of memories by Panic at the disco
 
  • Like
Reactions: blurryface

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread