Audio Give me a Song (3 Viewers)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Sorry I didn't know what label to give this but it is Kpop related
So hopefully it is in the right place!

Anyways I am very multifandom but I want to see what you guys got for me.
So basically you pick one of your favorite groups and pick a song that you would use to get
a non-fan into that group.

I'll listen to it and tell you if it would get me interested in them or not.

My own personal thoughts on the group will not matter it depends only on the music in this and I don't care if I already stan the group!

NOW GOOOOOOO!!!!​
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This would clearly only work for people who were into this type of music but its one Ive been playing a lot recently.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
This would clearly only work for people who were into this type of music but its one Ive been playing a lot recently.
Definitely would be interested in checking them out further
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo and Ahsoka
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
203
Reactions Received
788
Location
Loonaverse
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
If someone is not into Loona I'd reccoment sub-unit & solo before I reccomend a group song. Because some people think 12 members is too much so I'd start with a smaller number of members.




And only then I would reccoment my favorite group song.

 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I would definitely check this group out right away! I like rock n roll a lot so this is a balance between two genres I enjoy!

I do stan them anyways but yeah
 
  • Like
Reactions: Walnutt

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Nightshade

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread