Give me advice on life. (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,913
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Don't eat brown snow either :sanapray:
There's brown snow too? (I'm from the tropics, I've only seen snow 20+ yrs ago when I was in Europe, din't see or make any colored snow-but I loved the white snow.)
It doesn't taste too great :haylul:
Is this from personal experience? :lisalaugh:(As I said above, I hvnt seen or made colored snow...so spill?)
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
There's brown snow too? (I'm from the tropics, I've only seen snow 20+ yrs ago when I was in Europe, din't see or make any colored snow-but I loved the white snow.)

Is this from personal experience? :lisalaugh:(As I said above, I hvnt seen or made colored snow...so spill?)
Yellow snow means a dog peed in it and brown snow means an animal pooped on it :haylul:
And thankfully not from personal experience
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Learn to pick your battles in life some are more worth it than others.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque and yeji

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
14 Short Funny Life Quotes To Make You Laugh and Think | Funny ...
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
life advice? stan wjsn for a better life

but seriously take everyday as a new chapter and a new possibility to do something good
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread