Give me an album and I'll rate its songs (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
im bored and want some songs

you can recommend groups i stan, i almost never listen to all albums from them. I'll list the ones I've heard all of down below

BTS
BlackPink

okay now that's over with. :welp:i don't listen to much of full albums. even nct i only listen to title tracks and a select few bsides

I'm much harsher with girl groups than boy groups, so if you want me to praise your eonnis/noonas/dongsaengs make sure you pick your favorite album cus if you say it's your favorite I'll be nicer :sanapray: jk I'm always nice.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
why do yall comment when im about to go to bed :yolk: will do tomorrow
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Go ahead and rate f(x) Nu Abo album. It's a mini so it should be quick and easy.
nu abo - I like it but like the prechorus/chorus is really...something? Not my favorite. I really like the second verse thou. The bridge is also cool! Stan Krystal. 8/10
Mr boogie - i really don't like the song :nekosweat: like i like it, but the bigginging just thorws me off too much to enjoy the rest. 6/10
ice-cream - I like this song, it's pretty smooth and chill. The first verse is my favorite, and i like the pre-chorus. 9/10
me+u - this song kinda reminds me of like a softer vibing itzy. I like it. prolly my favorite song in the album right under ice-cream. 9/10
sorry - Also reminds me of Miracle by Got7 but not Christmas. Too ballad-y for my taste, but a good song. 6/10
VIXX's Chained Up or Shangri La, you can be pick which ever lmao
mistress - i don't like it cus like it's just the intro lol nothing exciting. sounds like horror house music. I don't hate it, just kinda average. 3/10
chained up - bop bop bop bop bop bop i really like this song! It's fun and like super cool. I really like the bridge. the chorus kinda is a bit underwhelming, but still good. 8/10
Maze - I like the beginning, but everything else was kinda a hit or miss. liked prechorus, not sm the chorus. not that memorable for me. 4/10
Stop it Girl - i,,,really don't like this. i don't even know why. kkkk i like the instrumental but it's just kinda plain to me. 3/10
Hot Enough - I like this one. Strange since it is kinda ballad-y, but their voices work for it. 7/10
Spider - I've heard this one before. I really like it. It's a bop. Fun. I like the vibe, i'd 10/10 vibe along to it. 10/10
That You - it' as ballad, and not the same case as Hot Enough. I don't really like it but its good. 5/10
Heaven - I like this song. it's lowkey but not really chill. 10/10
Now We - ballad. also similar to miracle from got7????? it's chill though. not bad for ballad in my taste. 5/10
Eternity - The beginning is so weird to me ajdalkhafdk. I like the rest though. 1st verse is good. 7/10
Error - I like it, but it's a bit repetitive, i think. Good bridge though. 7/10
Can't Say - It sounds like an anime movie (like one with no episodes/series) ending song. Kind of a vibe, ngl. I like it. Sounds like it should be in Your Name. 9/10
NCT 2020 is pretty good
I'm jumping into this one blind
Make A Wish - It's kinda a bop, but like??? what is this whistling??? :sanathink: i bop tho. Pretty chill song. I like it a lot. My hamster likes it too apparently. Or maybe not. idk. they bit my elbow. 9/10 for the whistling.
Misfit - Mark is grown up now :bigcatcry: he sounds so grown up. but yeah, this is a bop too. I like it, it's a vibe. It really gives me like kinda a more party version of like sit down. 8/10
Volcano - I don't like this one. it sounds kinda messy. It okay, i can vibe, but not ncts best i think. 6/10
Light Bulb - I don't know what this is??? Like a rap and a ballad at the same time??? My interests are conflicted??? 7/10 the missing 3 is the ballad but there's doyoung's voice so i'm happy.
Dancing In The Rain - I wanna like this but the first verse made me crack up. i like the instrumental though. For some reason, it reminds me of Elevator (127F). The chorus is good though, gives me r&b vibes. 8/10
Interlude: Past to Present - Pretty cool, i like the radio vibe we have going on. 10/10
Deja Vu - It's good, reminds me of like a very watered down Fire Truck and 7th Sense love child who had a baby with Sit Down. I like the raps. The chorus is a bit forgettable. 8/10
Nectar - like Love Talk became a rap song and not so blatantly sexual. A bop, i like the instrumental. 10/10
Music, Dance - I don't really like it? Prolly will like it in a few, distrantly reminds me of all the other songs i say i don't like then like later. it's just a little awkward sounding to me. not a bad song. just sounds really familiar to other nct songs. I think a lot of this album is them trying to follow past nct's best songs but like the "yeah u can copy my homework but make it different so the teacher doesn't suspect." But like it's done better than other songs that do that. 6/10
Piano - it's too ballad-y for me, but i like the vocals. 5/10
From Home - Honestly such a bop, almost fell asleep. it's nice song for chilling and nighttime. 8/10
From Home (kor) - Same as above, but I like it more than the above. 9/10
Make A Wish (eng) - I like it more than the original. ngl. 10/10
wonder girls - reboot
Baby Don't Play - I like it. good vibes :sanapray: a little hard to listen to 9/10
Candle - It's okay, but i don't like the disco feel. it wasn't done well imo. 4/10
I Feel You - Also too disco for me. They could've toned it down a bit. Also a little slow for me. 3/10
Rewind - I liked this one more, though it is also a bit slow. It's less 90s than the others, but still a little too much. 7/10
Loved - A little unmemorable, but still a good song. 6/10
John Doe - It's okay, but again, i dont' like the disco/90s genre. it's not inspired, it's literally that genre. 5/10
One Black Night - I really like this. It's a fun vibe, and it's got good vocals. I love Yubin. 10/10
Back - It's okay, but the instrumental is too messy and confusing, I don't really like it. It's also kinda...weird and awkward sounding. 6/10
Oppa - I like this one. It's chill, i like the vibe, still too 90s for me. 7/10
Gone - Same stuff as BDP. 9/10
Lee Sungan i guess lol - Ballad-y. I don't like it. too slow. but it's a good ballad. Very feeling-y 4/10
Love something idk I'm too lazy to think - This sounds like it's from an 8-bit game of Princess Mononoke. I like it. 8/10.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Panda and Hajima

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread