Give me an idol/group and I'll write their name in calligraphy~ (1 Viewer)

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
Idol/Group: Seungri
Colour: Red
Object: Condom

Okay I'm a crackhead and if you don't want to do the condom then can you just do some 1 dollar bills

Thank you so much uwu

Edit: I am so ashamed of myself :yolk:
It would mean so much to me tho
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Idol/Group: Super Junior
Colour: Light Blue
object: Stars/Crystals

Idol/Group: Jackson Wang
Colour: Orange/red/yellow You can choose.
object: Fire

Idol/Group: Min Yoongi
Colour: Black
object: Cutie kawaii kittens <3
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Person: Jessica
Color: gold or blue
Object : star
This is so cool :maheart:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Idol: Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul (or you can just do Ten if you want) :wimwim:
Color: black
Item: ribbons? Can you do that or do you want me to change it?
I took in the challenge :sanapray:

I wasn't sure what type of ribbons you wanted so I gave it a party theme instead >.>

20200308_104907.jpg
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I took in the challenge :sanapray:

I wasn't sure what type of ribbons you wanted so I gave it a party theme instead >.>

20200308_104907.jpg
It's beautiful :maheart:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and potato

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Idol/Group: Jang Gyuri
Colour: pastel pink or purple
object:
puppy
 
  • Love
Reactions: potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread