Appreciation Give me an mv... (3 Viewers)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
and I'll make the single best gif ever, jk I'll make at least one gif from the mv you give me, might make more if I like the scenes.
The more recent the better!
(I won't do old videos cause they make terrible gifs, old is anything before 2014)

I'm bored, need to post some content on our giphy page and I don't really wanna do another biased choice :haylul:

While you choose your MV, enjoy my beautiful Keonhee gif
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
and I'll make the single best gif ever, jk I'll make at least one gif from the mv you give me, might make more if I like the scenes.
The more recent the better!
(I won't do old videos cause they make terrible gifs, old is anything before 2014)

I'm bored, need to post some content on our giphy page and I don't really wanna do another biased choice :haylul:

While you choose your MV, enjoy my beautiful Keonhee gif
bruh :pandacop: :pandacop: :pandacop: :pandacop: :pandacop:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


give me some Ssam D
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I mean it's true :sakUwu:

At least the visual part, when I say old by musically I would say 2010 and earlier. Idk, kpop aged differently from pop music for me.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Michael

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Well I can't download the video and giphy won't load it either so... choose another one? Please let it be kpop this time.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread