Give me cute kpop songs!~ (2 Viewers)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
If you've never heard this song you don't know Kpop



If it's on your list, listen to Orange Caramel
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Tbh cute songs arent really my thing so some of these might not be super cute. But, Astro and Oh My Girl are usually pretty safe bets if you want to find more cute songs ^^






 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oh great, you have taste!

What about Pristin?
Wee woo is on the playlist but since I don't care for We Like I haven't added it on there. Have not checked out their b-sides though.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wee woo is on the playlist but since I don;t care for We Like I haven't added it on there. Have not checked out their b-sides though.
Oh ok

Apink? WJSN?
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Tbh cute songs arent really my thing so some of these might not be super cute. But, Astro and Oh My Girl are usually pretty safe bets if you want to find more cute songs ^^






Thanks for all the songs Mango!~ I'll add them. :)
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
APink? Yes, I have them, the original queens of cute concept. I actually don't think I have WJSN in there though.
I see. WJSN have a couple of cute songs, like Happy.
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pretty much all ASTRO, let's be real....but going OG to their debut track of cute fluff and bouncy fun



also giving you the concert version because...the video itself is squish but the song c: always picks me up



AKMU's Dinosaur, Secret's Shy Boy, Wendy & Eric Nam's Spring Love, Onew & Lee Jin Ah's Starry Night, AOA's Bingle Bangle, Bolbbalgan4's My Trouble, Golden Child's DamDaDi & Eric Nam's Can't Help Myself are also A+++
Wow thanks for all the songs! Yeah, I've heard ASTRO are a pretty cute boy group so I'll have to check out their discography. And I have some of the songs you reccomended already. Bol4 are my faves! <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: taemkitten

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
OH also (and you have to watch their various stage performances of it, because the dance and how happy they were even in the hideous clothes, is so part of it)



and this one is nice (but not cute/light hearted so much) BUT I HAVE TO SHARE THEIR DEVELOPMENT FROM 2009/10 TO 2013 C: ok don't mind me

 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
OH also (and you have to watch their various stage performances of it, because the dance and how happy they were even in the hideous clothes, is so part of it)



and this one is nice (but not cute/light hearted so much) BUT I HAVE TO SHARE THEIR DEVELOPMENT FROM 2009/10 TO 2013 C: ok don't mind me

Honestly, Shinee are the type of group who you turn on when you're having a bad day because their songs and just who they are as people just really make people happy.
 
  • Love
Reactions: taemkitten

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Honestly, Shinee are the type of group who you turn on when you're having a bad day because their songs and just who they are as people just really make people happy.
couldn't have said it better myself ;-;
 
  • Like
Reactions: NogaNono

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread