Audio Give Me Kpop Songs (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
6.5/10 Oh wow, I wasn't expecting the smooth vocals all around from all of them. I like the song for the vocals and everything its sweet and smooth but I doubt I'd listen to it much even if it is nice. Also shit Jisung looks huge O.O my child is all grown wtf.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
5/10 The instrumental sounds so much like one of their other songs. Especially at the start and the chorus also should just say I don't like Monsta X and this song did not do them any favors. It wasn't a 4 just because it was sort of catchy in some parts.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread