- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz π¨π
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her πππ
- Ship
- Wreck
im glad !! they just debuted with an ep, they're and r&b group so check out if u like that genre@jesus_christ that was a good track
I added the EP in the queue! Ofc I like that genre!im glad !! they just debuted with an ep, they're and r&b group so check out if u like that genre![]()
Yep. It is here at a shop. But I will get it another day.Omg you read in my mind! I am currently listening rn
It is a good album tbhYep. It is here at a shop. But I will get it another day.
My bills are killing me right now.
Only good?It is a good album tbh
Well yeah not only goodOnly good?
I worship ffDP. They are metal slayers imo.
Well yeah not only good
It is actually dope![]()
off topic but you made your signature?Probably![]()
First time I've seen you wear a GFXer work.It was @maruberry![]()