Photo Give me recs for how to hang this up (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
When I’m done ofc not yet :lisalaugh:

I usually just do frames, so I guess put each section in a frame and hang it up in the relevant section, but does anyone have any other ideas?

image.jpg
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,167
Reactions Received
46,825
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,771
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Not upside down, that's for sure! lol no, but seriously, I really like your framing idea!
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Not upside down, that's for sure! lol no, but seriously, I really like your framing idea!
I actually decided it would be too difficult to find frames of matching designs and sizes so I went with these types of wooden hangers. That way only the width matters and because all the panels are the same width I can get matching ones :sanapray:
1663014337837.png
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Day1 and seoriverse

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,167
Reactions Received
46,825
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,771
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I actually decided it would be too difficult to find frames of matching designs and sizes so I went with these types of wooden hangers. That way only the width matters and because all the panels are the same width I can get matching ones :sanapray:
1663014337837.png
Ooh, that sounds neat! How's the painting coming?
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ooh, that sounds neat! How's the painting coming?
Im almost done the 4th section and just need to do one more after that (a small one too so it'll be even quicker).
 
  • Love
Reactions: seoriverse

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
it's beautiful vikki! though i have no idea how you can hang it up... good luck!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it's beautiful vikki! though i have no idea how you can hang it up... good luck!
My current method is going to look nicely probably but it’s going to require some measurements. When I’m done I’ll be sure to share though :ankha:
 
  • Love
Reactions: seoriverse

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
My current method is going to look nicely probably but it’s going to require some measurements. When I’m done I’ll be sure to share though :ankha:
alright! i'll be on the lookout for your update :pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Love the pic, it seem you already have ideas lol but I would suggest magnets
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread