Give me some 1st Gen - 2nd Gen songs that you think I'd like (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Yesterday in a thread by @Mangoey I mentioned that I barely like any 1st Gen - 2nd Gen songs.
The oldest I can go with is like the group "SPEED".

To give you some direction,
I think songs like 2NE1's "I Am The Best", SHINee's "Ring Ding Dong", SUJU's "Sorry Sorry" and SNSD's "Gee" are some of the worst songs I've ever heard in K-Pop.
:joshmeh:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Anything from TVXQ?
:jenniesmug: :susPepe:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
have you tried T-Ara or Kara?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread