On my way to stanning :dab: so much taste :nekolove:
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 3 March 2020 #41 wayvoutsold said: On my way to stanning Click to expand... so much taste Reactions: wayvoutsold
kinnie 𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼 . Joined 13 January 2020 Messages 8,188 Reactions Received 16,643 Location 𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼ Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,179 Fandom bork Gender Female Ship @Yili 3 March 2020 #42 You're a precious peach. Reactions: Willow
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,594 Reactions Received 43,659 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,402 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 3 March 2020 #43 Reactions: Willow
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,040 Reactions Received 52,508 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 200,975 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 3 March 2020 #44 I already send you some, so I just add more then? lol I enjoy our chats! Reactions: Willow and jasque
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 3 March 2020 #45 After learning “me” and “I” but well before my father learns a restraining order's between him and our home, we share some good times. Remember the back of his bicycle. The whiskey on your breath Could make a small boy dizzy; But I hung on like death: Such waltzing was not easy. Reactions: Willow
After learning “me” and “I” but well before my father learns a restraining order's between him and our home, we share some good times. Remember the back of his bicycle. The whiskey on your breath Could make a small boy dizzy; But I hung on like death: Such waltzing was not easy.