GFX Give Me Something to Edit (2 Viewers)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Here ya go hun! I... am actually quite happy with how this turned out!

hobi better colour.png



PS: Do you use light or dark mode? Bcs this looks good in both, but I LOVE it in light mode!
PPS: I also have a bad habit of endlessly tinkering with small things like colour etc.... so don't be surprised if I pop in at one point with another slightly "better" version of the same thing!
OMFG. THIS IS AMAZING!!! I want to be at your level. Thank you so much! I'll be using him next on my siggy. I'll be sure to give you credit because WOW.
 
  • Like
Reactions: daesuki and potato

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Ya'll are really good at this :sanapray: The talent here :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: potato and kinnie

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: potato and kinnie

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: potato and kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm not sure this conforms to what you were offering here; but I've wanted to have a sig made from two or more gifs taken from this video pieced together, and having the PassCode logo at the top. Not sure whether you like or even stand the song; it's quite heavy/badass.

Logo:
Well, I'd totally be up for the task but unfortunately, the video is not available in my country. :(
I hate it when it does that. Like it makes no sense.
I could try making you a PassCode banner instead?
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
@PinkPrincess
I meant to ask you, what you like the theme to be and the color scheme?
The color scheme may be whatever you may come up with. The girls performing on stage (maybe showing they perform with a live band) is what I have in mind for a theme. And of course, the name/logo has to be in it. I will be very grateful if you could do it.:maheart:

 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
The color scheme may be whatever you may come up with. The girls performing on stage (maybe showing they perform with a live band) is what I have in mind for a theme. And of course, the name/logo has to be in it. I will be very grateful if you could do it.:maheart:

I'll try my best. ^^
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Michael

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread