- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Songs can include any genre and any language 
so I have 2 options with that, either trying more energetic songs to make you feel not as exhausted, or songs that make you want to sleep, which do you preferExhausted
Not that kind of airplane
theres literally a song called habits (stay high) so i think its still pretty accurateNot that kind of airplane
More like im on drugs mood ig
Just a dislaimer im not
I did this idea first btwI like the thread idea, might steal
As for my current mood, exhausted and bored.
make sure to give a shout out thoI like the thread idea, might steal
As for my current mood, exhausted and bored.
whereI did this idea first btw
Just so you know
Seems like I'll have to give a shout out to vikki nowmake sure to give a shout out tho
shh, let's just pretend she never said itSeems like I'll have to give a shout out to vikki now![]()
where![]()
Tired, want some inspiration and longing for late-summer vibes![]()
theme = mood? in what world are you living![]()
Most of the themes were moodstheme = mood? in what world are you living![]()
2 different things stillMost of the themes were moods
Romantic, emotional, ect
Not that many were something different