Give me your favorite B-side and I'll rate it (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ateez Fever


And ACE Baby Tonight
Fever- Such a nice song, esp because it makes you feel emotionally invested, idk even how to explain it. Is like you need to be on an specific mood to grasp all of it. 8/10

Baby tonight- Please, is too early for me to be ho-ing... 9/10
:nekosweat:
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Since you said you liked the IZ*ONE one, have some more IZ*ONE! (I hope you don't mind the live performances lmao)


Sunflower: Too cute, nothing particularly wrong with it but I feel this lacks the impact of other songs I've heard from them. 7/10

Merry-go-round: I really liked how they took the retro trend and did their own spin on it, instead of trying to be something they're not. Soft and elegant at the same time. Good! 8.5/10
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wait for the review later, my dear!
Soo good! Reminds me of my favorite rock songs from the 90's. Great mix of the rap/talked parts with the rest of the verses and the lyrics are very good too. This one is going to my playlist for sure. 9/10
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
One Black Night- Ugghh! The way they ate!! 9.5/10

Body Talk- I'm not saying this because I'm a reveluv but Body talk is not a simple song, is an experience. One of the best b-sides by any GG ever. 10/10
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Erasor- This was surprisingly good and I think I've heard this group before, what's the name Kamiyado? Anyways, great vocals and the members delivered the song with the passion it required. Beautiful! 9/10

Paradise- I like the chill vibes, however I didn't find something particularly great, it's just fine. 7/10
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Erasor- This was surprisingly good and I think I've heard this group before, what's the name Kamiyado? Anyways, great vocals and the members delivered the song with the passion it required. Beautiful! 9/10

Paradise- I like the chill vibes, however I didn't find something particularly great, it's just fine. 7/10
Kamiyado yeah! I posted already some of their songs here
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ashla_K
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I will keep an eye on them. It's been a while since a jpop group caught my attention, thank you!
:pepelgbt:
Honestly their newest album is really good!
They are a five member group :maheart: But Erasor was performed by the vocal line
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ashla_K
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Oh, now I understand why there where only three members.
The two other members are sisters and have their own duo song xD
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ashla_K

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
okay first a guilty pleasure b-side

and then the bside of the year when it was released like last year
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
okay first a guilty pleasure b-side

and then the bside of the year when it was released like last year
Page- Why this song is your guilty pleasure, is very good. No guilt about it.
I particularly enjoyed the bridge and the rap section. 8.5/10

In & Out- You're really making me rate RV songs. What can I say, the uncontested Queens of B-sides, I love when they throw this little gems with no warning in their albums. Joy and Wendy ate the vocals and I'm almost sure the 2nd pre-chorus has its own fanbase.
9/10
 
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
iKON - Jerk
 
Joined
11 November 2020
Messages
58
Reactions Received
109
Location
the thrilling highlight
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread