Give me your Kpop Opinion and I will see if I agree or not (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Groups like Victon, Oneus, P1Harmony, Just B, and Vixx deserve so much more love

I completely agree with you, each of these are too talented
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I don’t understand hate for specific generations… Each generation (1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th) have all accomplished different things, each gen has their own unique strengths and sounds, all have had a part in making this genre what it is.

Yes, I completely agree. I do not think that our preference for one should not justify hate for another. But I feel like with Kpop especially, people like to shit on other groups if they aren't their bias so I doubt generations will be treated any differently. Overall, it's just wrong.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread