- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
No, I'm not asking Yuehua to give them a album, but it's just me being bored and listening to music thinking "Oh EVERGLOW would rock this song", which I'm actually doing for a lot of groups but only sometimes as threads like this.
Also this is basically just a discussion thread about what u hope they'll do in the future, keep their current concept and sound/swap it up completely, etc. etc.
Also this is basically just a discussion thread about what u hope they'll do in the future, keep their current concept and sound/swap it up completely, etc. etc.
1. Diamonds - E:U and Mia
Imagine the pure power those two would have with a song like this? We haven't heard much of E:U rapping yet but the parts that she has been getting were really great.
And we don't even have to talk about Mia, the triple threat.
2. I Love It - Onda
I honestly just want to see this cute lil butterfly rock it all out, while her vocals haven't been all too outstanding so far, I think this would just be a general fun thing she would slay with.
3. I Don't Want It At All - Sihyeon, Aisha and Yiren
A concept and song like this would just fit those 3 as a unit way too good. I always imagine them as the chic, fashionable queens so this would just fit perfectly.
4. There Will Be Blood *Title
I honestly just want to see them have a creepy concept and I think a unconventional title like this would just be great for it
5. On My Mind
I would really love for EVERGLOW to have a song toned down like this, I think it would suit them all very well and maybe even more than their girl crush concept.
6. Glitter
Same with "On My Mind", I would just love if they had slower pop songs that you can just vibe your head to, while not being too slow to end up as a ballad.
7. Spotless Mind
More sensual vocals and a darker tone overall would just elevate their vocals more, especially Mias and Sihyeons.
8. Psycho
A gritty, rock song by EVERGLOW? Hell yes!
Imagine the pure power those two would have with a song like this? We haven't heard much of E:U rapping yet but the parts that she has been getting were really great.
And we don't even have to talk about Mia, the triple threat.
2. I Love It - Onda
I honestly just want to see this cute lil butterfly rock it all out, while her vocals haven't been all too outstanding so far, I think this would just be a general fun thing she would slay with.
3. I Don't Want It At All - Sihyeon, Aisha and Yiren
A concept and song like this would just fit those 3 as a unit way too good. I always imagine them as the chic, fashionable queens so this would just fit perfectly.
4. There Will Be Blood *Title
I honestly just want to see them have a creepy concept and I think a unconventional title like this would just be great for it
5. On My Mind
I would really love for EVERGLOW to have a song toned down like this, I think it would suit them all very well and maybe even more than their girl crush concept.
6. Glitter
Same with "On My Mind", I would just love if they had slower pop songs that you can just vibe your head to, while not being too slow to end up as a ballad.
7. Spotless Mind
More sensual vocals and a darker tone overall would just elevate their vocals more, especially Mias and Sihyeons.
8. Psycho
A gritty, rock song by EVERGLOW? Hell yes!
Everglow
@Baechu @Reo @raja @Ozymandias @AnotherKpopTrash @bulletproof @Tpse @@MashiroQueen @OnlyCalB @Spooky @MinSquishy @planetarium @TaShye @perhapz