Glad to be Swiss (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Are there any forest reserve?
What would you consider the most beautiful place?
Do you consider the restaurants that are usually available to tourists to be faithful to Swiss cuisine?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Are there any forest reserve?
What would you consider the most beautiful place?
Do you consider the restaurants that are usually available to tourists to be faithful to Swiss cuisine?
We have many forests here but honestly I have no idea if we have reserves ://
The mountains !
hmm I guess it depends on the restaurants but mostly it is faithful, even if they only represent only few typical food
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
We have many forests here but honestly I have no idea if we have reserves ://
Any forest you'd recommend visiting over the others?

The mountains !

hmm I guess it depends on the restaurants but mostly it is faithful, even if they only represent only few typical food
Would you recommend them? Or would you rather recommend the places where the locals eat?

Do you have any recommendation on food to try?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Any forest you'd recommend visiting over the others?





Would you recommend them? Or would you rather recommend the places where the locals eat?

Do you have any recommendation on food to try?
1. I would recommend la vallée de joux :)

013B5D74-5B6A-4E9F-8F02-5E73406548FD.jpeg

1A305076-9C21-4E5C-A2EB-990193F064C4.jpeg


For restaurants, I would recommend little villages ones the most, because they often serve local specialities. I really like our autumnal food and raclette of course 😉 Anything with chocolate in it is recommended :))
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
1. I would recommend la vallée de joux :)

013B5D74-5B6A-4E9F-8F02-5E73406548FD.jpeg

1A305076-9C21-4E5C-A2EB-990193F064C4.jpeg
This is magnificent! Definitely a place to take into account for a visit.

For restaurants, I would recommend little villages ones the most, because they often serve local specialities. I really like our autumnal food and raclette of course 😉 Anything with chocolate in it is recommended :))
Any favourite typical dish you'd recommend to try?

Which of those villages would you recommend, not just for their cuisine?

How important is for a visitor to speak any of the national languages?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
my aunt lives there but I never even went to visit....... I almost moved there tho but couldn't because of the papers : O
glad you love your country unlike me lolol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
This is magnificent! Definitely a place to take into account for a visit.


Any favourite typical dish you'd recommend to try?

Which of those villages would you recommend, not just for their cuisine?

How important is for a visitor to speak any of the national languages?
Hmm I love mostly our pastries 🥮
I am in love with our Thurgovian Carrot cake and carac which is a tartelette made with chocolate. Otherwise I love « émincé à la zurichoise » and I made it like two days ago!
Hmm I guess on the place I recommended you can eat pretty well! I remember having eaten an incredible chestnut ice cream 😀

I think depending if you go in the countryside or not English is fine :))
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Hmm I love mostly our pastries 🥮
I am in love with our Thurgovian Carrot cake and carac which is a tartelette made with chocolate. Otherwise I love « émincé à la zurichoise » and I made it like two days ago!

Hmm I guess on the place I recommended you can eat pretty well! I remember having eaten an incredible chestnut ice cream 😀
You mean la vallée de joux? I assume there are villages nearby(?)

I think depending if you go in the countryside or not English is fine :))
Okay, so English if we stay near the major cities. I also guess we'd need maybe French for la vallée de joux(?)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
You mean la vallée de joux? I assume there are villages nearby(?)


Okay, so English if we stay near the major cities. I also guess we'd need maybe French for la vallée de joux(?)
Yes it is in Jura region :))
But that place is a bit touristic, mostly because of its lake and you can hike there 🙌
French would be welcomed of course ☺
 
  • Love
Reactions: Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Yes it is in Jura region :))
But that place is a bit touristic, mostly because of its lake and you can hike there 🙌
French would be welcomed of course ☺
What about historical places where we could learn and experience part of the history? Museums?
Is there a traditional local drink to try?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
What about historical places where we could learn and experience part of the history? Museums?
Is there a traditional local drink to try?
Lausanne then 😀
I love our museums 🤘
Hmm we have some delicious wine!
Otherwise iced tea 👀
 
  • Love
Reactions: Michael
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
my aunt lives there but I never even went to visit....... I almost moved there tho but couldn't because of the papers : O
glad you love your country unlike me lolol
You should visit me :pandacop:
 
  • Love
Reactions: kodoku
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Lausanne then 😀
I love this!
I'd love to see the cathedral.

I love our museums 🤘
Any favourite one?

Hmm we have some delicious wine!
Otherwise iced tea 👀
I love wine! I'd love to try the Swiss wines.
I'd want to try some Cabernet Sauvignon. The Swiss varieties should be delicious.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Does it get cold as the terrain is pretty high? or do plp mostly live in areas that are low :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:

(i mostly see pics of mountains)
well close to the lakes altitude is lower :sj_weary:

of course here the temperature is always colder, but it doesn't rain that much
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
well close to the lakes altitude is lower :sj_weary:

of course here the temperature is always colder, but it doesn't rain that much
Must be nice during summers :sakUwu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread