glasses or contact lens? (2 Viewers)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I don't wear any (yet) :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I used to wear contacts all the time but my dad would put them in. I'm terrified of putting them in myself or taking them out myself so now I just wear glasses and I think I look better with them on and don't have to worry about eye infections or hurting my eye either. So yeah.
 
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
glasses because they're more convenient and the risk of me getting an eye infection is lower compared to contact lenses :sanapray:
EXACTLY
that is what i always say
the whole infection thing
so many people that use lenses but don't know what the word clean means
and then they cry at the hospital if they got eye problems
:junweary: own damn fault for being nasty

anyways, i do not need either thankfully but i love glasses on people
so nerdy , so cute:mgblush:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread