Halfway in the middle, 5 :pandanoreaction: where. was. i. born ??? DID U FORGET
doll ౨ৎ . Joined 19 August 2021 Messages 23,071 Reactions Received 16,322 Location not active Cards View Profile KS Coins 25,801 3 January 2023 #21 Juniper said: Halfway in the middle, 5 Click to expand... where. was. i. born ??? DID U FORGET
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,077 Reactions Received 72,505 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,391 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 3 January 2023 #22 glo said: where. was. i. born ??? DID U FORGET Click to expand... I almost clicked the right answer and then foolishly second guessed myself
glo said: where. was. i. born ??? DID U FORGET Click to expand... I almost clicked the right answer and then foolishly second guessed myself
hxney_jun Joined 10 October 2021 Messages 3,577 Reactions Received 3,221 Website open.spotify.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 9,850 Fandom multi Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 3 January 2023 #23 I got 7/10
velvet donghyeon glazer . Joined 18 December 2022 Messages 7,682 Reactions Received 9,726 Location Hali's Heart <<3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 23,622 Fandom Lol Guess Gender Female Pronouns Vroom/Skrrt Ship @Jungwonie Wreck @SeungminBbgWRizz 3 January 2023 #24 Got 5, which is pretty good cause I've only known you for like 2 weeks!!!
Jungwonie ENHYPEN IS 7 !! . Joined 11 October 2022 Messages 16,508 Reactions Received 12,133 Location Luna's heart <<3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 51,997 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @velvet Wreck @ningholic 3 January 2023 #25 I got a 5 , not bad ig Reactions: seoriverse
the101 . Joined 13 January 2022 Messages 10,564 Reactions Received 2,703 Location Neo City, EXO Planet Cards View Profile KS Coins 27,865 Fandom EXO-L, NCTzen Gender Female Pronouns She/her 3 January 2023 #26 I got 5 out of 10…but tell me more about lamb carnitas. Reactions: seoriverse
ChiaraStar169 bite the apple, baby! . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,124 Reactions Received 46,784 Location irritating the metalheads Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 183,030 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 3 January 2023 #27 2 - I guess I need to get to know you better lol
ChiaraStar169 bite the apple, baby! . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,124 Reactions Received 46,784 Location irritating the metalheads Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 183,030 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 3 January 2023 #28 I, too, missed the easiest question...