Go surfing with Jimin or go jet skiing with suga? (1 Viewer)

Joined
10 March 2020
Messages
685
Reactions Received
1,404
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I would like to go jet skiing with Suga because if their were sharks in the water we could out ride or swim them...right? Are sharks faster than jet skis?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Foxia

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
surfing all the way
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
SUGA


I WANT TO CRY BUT ME DIS LIKE THIS Q&A is taking over
I WANT BOTH BUT NOT CAUSE I CAN'T SWIM LIKE AT ALL
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread