Interview GOD I LOVE ITZY! (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:sj_weary: such a good interview
 

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
.
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
2,778
Reactions Received
11,243
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yeji is not human, she's a cat cosplaying a human :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: ( my bias )
Ryujin, I did really underestimate her back in time, shame on me, so humble, so perfect :sakUwu::nakypog:
Lia is my visual no1 in ITZY ( her voice, ahhhhhhh.. counterpart to V, V as a girl 😂 ) :sj_weary::sj_weary:
I LOVE Somi, but tbh i am REALLY happy Yuna made it into ITZY after Somi left, JYP did pick her perfect :yes::yes:

Chaeryoung yes Chaeryoung !! dunno why, but i see the most potential in Chaeryoung, someting about her is incredible !! she is my bias wrecker !

ITZY :nekolove::nekolove::nekolove::nekolove::nekolove:
 
Last edited:

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Yeji is not human, she's a cat cosplaying a human :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: ( my bias )
Ryujin, I did really underestimate her back in time, shame on me, so humble, so perfect :sakUwu::nakypog:
Lia is my visual no1 in ITZY ( her voice, ahhhhhhh.. counterpart to V, V as a girl 😂 ) :sj_weary::sj_weary:
I LOVE Somi, but tbh i am REALLY happy Yuna made it into ITZY after Somi left, JYP did pick her perfect :yes::yes:

Chaeryoung yes Chaeryoung !! dunno why, but i see the most potential in Chaeryoung, someting about her is incredible !! she is my bias wrecker !

ITZY :nekolove::nekolove::nekolove::nekolove::nekolove:
Ryujin is my bias. But Chaeryeong is a CLOSE second. You are right she has "something".

And @emanresu I know you are on hiatus right now but you have to watch this when you get back.
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Ryujin is my bias. But Chaeryeong is a CLOSE second. You are right she has "something".

And @emanresu I know you are on hiatus right now but you have to watch this when you get back.
Jesus Christ! Chaeryeong's so cuuuuuute.

:pikahappy:

And I'm right there with you these days.

I usually say Ryujin is my bias. But Chaeryeong is so adorable I can't.....
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
It’s my first time seeing them doing an English interview. I didn’t even know that Lia and Ryujin were fluent, omg. Yeji is the cutest :pepeheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread