- Joined
- 22 November 2018
- Messages
- 7,026
- Reactions Received
- 27,656
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- EXO-L & My
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I just found out that season 5 has started airing not too long ago (currently 9 out of 12 episodes released)! I'm so happy. GQ is by far the best Korean crime series (along with Signal) out there. Is anyone else watching it? I'm about to start episode 1 and I'm so excited! I have been waiting a million years.
For anyone who has never heard of God's Quiz before, well you're missing out. Especially if you love mystery and crime. It's so much fun.
Here is the synopsis (for s1)
"Han Jin Woo, Korea's top medical examiner, leads a team of experts in conducting a medical crime investigation after strange events and mysterious deaths occur in a hospital. He first clashes with but is later aided by Kang Kyung Hee, an attractive female detective who possesses excellent skill in martial arts and a strong sense of justice."
cr. Asianwiki staff