Lexie Joined 19 November 2022 Messages 9,036 Reactions Received 2,813 Location 🇺🇸 + 🇬🇧 Cards View Profile KS Coins 3,174 Fandom Multifandom Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 9 September 2026 #1 Reactions: dark_tranquility
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,180 Reactions Received 52,518 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,696 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 9 September 2026 #2 I love a Godzilla as much as the next person
Going_Under Joined 4 November 2025 Messages 1,240 Reactions Received 2,734 Location the umbrella Corp. Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,200 Fandom Multi Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @Snailmin Yesterday at 11:27 AM #3 OMFG IM SO EXCITED I BOUGHT A GODZILLA POPCORN BUCKET WHERE YOU OPEN UP THE MOUTH TO GRAB POPCORN HEHEHEHE I CANT WAAAAAAAITTTTTTTTTT
OMFG IM SO EXCITED I BOUGHT A GODZILLA POPCORN BUCKET WHERE YOU OPEN UP THE MOUTH TO GRAB POPCORN HEHEHEHE I CANT WAAAAAAAITTTTTTTTTT