going hiking tomorrow morning (I think) (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
if my friend gets his crap together and finally replies that is......... I ate too much today :( so I definitely must go........ it should be a nice sunny day and a bunch of us, hopefully it goes well..... now that I think of it, I think it's my first time going hiking hmm :nekosweat:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,407
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Have fun if you do go :sanapray:
If the area goes up in the alpine zone with fewer plants make sure to bring sunscreen and probably mosquito repellent if you have a lot of those, that'll be a lifesaver.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hope you are having fun~
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread