Going on twitter is like gambling (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
What am I gonna get today!

Am I gonna get pretty pictures of my favourite idols
Am I gonna get ppl swearing at idols I don't stan about things I don't care about
Am I gonna get ppl swearing at idols I like for things I don't care about

OR... the VERY extremely rare

Am I gonna get ppl swearing at idols for things I actually care about.

It's absurd. I go on there bcs well... fansites are either on twitter or Weibo and I ain't learning Mandarin to use the 2nd one but EVERY SINGLE DAMN TIME. The twt peeps always seem to find a reason to cancel smbdy for the most insane reasons.

can somebody juts dismantle twitter already?
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
For me twitter was just to discuss the gossip of the day

But that's so addicting that I stopped using after a while.

Also there's always too much emotion involved, the most emotive people in the world must be all on twitter.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
For me twitter was just to discuss the gossip of the day

But that's so addicting that I stopped using after a while.

Also there's always too much emotion involved, the most emotive people in the world must be all on twitter.
Everything is so black and white on there. With us or against us. Cancelled or not cancelled. An asshole misogynist or a feminist SJW.
There is no in between or you get cancelled by BOTH sides instead of the one you usually get.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
:wimwim: Does ur bias not post enough on twt or smth is that it
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
:wimwim: Does ur bias not post enough on twt or smth is that it
I don't think Kai has ever made a single post on twitter!
or Woozi...

but no, I'm more talking about the fan environment there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Shimmer
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I don't think Kai has ever made a single post on twitter!
or Woozi...

but no, I'm more talking about the fan environment there.
Take up crochet :kijoongstare: have an outlet for ur Twitter hate lmao
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
  • Angry
Reactions: yeji and maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I hate twitter, the only reason I ever went there was when I was heading an account related to kpop and I never looked at any comments cause I knew they'd probably be stupid.

Stan Twitter is just an insane place... it's there for all the haters and idiots, anyone else there will not have a good time.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i never look at fan stuff them much. just wonpil's pink sweater's account and wonpilates. and memes
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
twitter is really a gamble
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread