Pirioca Joined 30 December 2022 Messages 12,431 Reactions Received 9,449 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 76,805 Gender Male 3 August 2025 #1 Last edited: 7 August 2025 Reactions: Drug
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,063 Reactions Received 52,514 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,093 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 3 August 2025 #2 very nice Reactions: Drug and Pirioca
Drug Joined 2 August 2025 Messages 1,082 Reactions Received 1,470 Location Somewhere with JYP Cards View Profile KS Coins 8,517 Fandom Once Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 3 August 2025 #3 This is so good! As a metal fan and Kpop fan, I like this so much, I'm adding it to my Playlist rn Reactions: Pirioca and dark_tranquility
Pirioca Joined 30 December 2022 Messages 12,431 Reactions Received 9,449 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 76,805 Gender Male 3 August 2025 #4 Drug said: This is so good! As a metal fan and Kpop fan, I like this so much, I'm adding it to my Playlist rn Click to expand... You're a Metal fan too? Reactions: Drug and dark_tranquility
Drug said: This is so good! As a metal fan and Kpop fan, I like this so much, I'm adding it to my Playlist rn Click to expand... You're a Metal fan too?
Drug Joined 2 August 2025 Messages 1,082 Reactions Received 1,470 Location Somewhere with JYP Cards View Profile KS Coins 8,517 Fandom Once Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 3 August 2025 #5 Pirioca said: You're a Metal fan too? Click to expand... Yes I am Reactions: Pirioca