Appreciation @Golden_Wishes (1 Viewer)

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
@Golden_Wishes
Hiya~ Guess what?
I'm your secret santa!


And I made a pretty graphic for you! ♥


I think you are a wonderful, wonderful person. In fact, you're one of my favorite users and I always enjoy seeing you around.
I hope to see you around for a long while!
I wish you all the best during the holidays and with everything in general, actually.


I hope you enjoy!


♥

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
!​
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
This is so sweet!
I love it!:llama_blush::llama_blush::llama_blush:
Thank you!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread