Appreciation @golden_wishes (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
1,124
Reactions Received
7,796
Location
Fuck me Chico
Website
www.allkpop.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
All my life I had one goal and that was to dethrone golden and take the crown that is rightfully mine.

I failed to do so.

and now I, HANI OF KPS

Will acknowledge @Golden_Wishes as the true queen

She MANAGED to delulu I mean convince the people of Kps that she was their Queen

I acknowledge strength

I repent

LONG LIVE THE HOE QUEEN
10692
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
finally
if u were the queen we would abandon this forum like the other one :joysip:
No one loves you :sanapray: U so lonely you had to marry your own ALT :yolk:
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
7,093
Reactions Received
21,568
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25
Gender
Other
Ship
Wreck
No one loves you :sanapray: U so lonely you had to marry your own ALT :yolk:
nah, my wife didnt join this, so I decided I wanted to marry Jihoon bc I had the chance unlike on AKP
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread